think

Jungkooks pov

I look at chanyeol and sigh....what am I meant to do?!
Ugh! Think Harley think!!

aha! I have an idea!!

I look at Felix and signal him to go back inside, he nods and walks back inside. I turn to chanyeol "want to come in? I can show you so many things?~" I lick my lips and he smirks "sure" we walk into the house and I leave the door open.

I look at Felix and whisper "hide joy and call the police" his eyes widen so I glare at him and he nods and then calls them and hides with joy.
I grab chanyeol by his throat and pin him against the wall "TELL ME WHERE HE IS!!"

His eyes widen and he goes to use his power but I quickly stab both his hands to the wall and he screams in pain. I glare at him "I'll ask you again....where is my puddin'!!" He gasps for air "i-i-i- trusted you!!"

I smirk "that's another's thing baby~ NEVER trust Harley Quinn~" his eyes widen and I hear police sirens making me smirk "tell me quickly or I'll let the big bad Police Officers take you away~and from experience the mental asylum they'll send you too sucks~"

I laugh "so.....are you gonna tell me where joker is?" He shakes his head "I will kill you Quinn!" I raise an eyebrow and press down harder on his throat Making him try and gasp for air.

I see Soobin run into the room holding a gun, he gasps "Harley let him go!" I point a gun to chanyeol "tell me where mistah jay is and I might think about it"
Soobin sighs "HES DEAD HARLEY!!"

I put my finger on the trigger "one~" chanyeol looks at soobin with pleading eyes....I know for a fact soobin won't shoot me so I'm not worried.
Soobin gasps when joy runs out "oppa!!"

I look at them both and soobin I see the sadness in his eyes but he grabs her and points a gun to her head "let chanyeol down Harley and then we'll talk" my mother instincts kick in and I black out and then drop the gun and do a flip and land in front of soobin and I grab the gun out his hand and rip joy out his grip and then pin him to the wall by his throat right next to chanyeol who still had knives in his hands pinning him to the wall.

I look at joy "go.and.hide!" She gulps and then runs off. I look at soobin and glare at him "you might be my son but you DO NOT threaten to shoot your sister understand me park soobin!" He nods and I drop him to the floor and then stand on his ankle "now where is your father?!"

Soobin winces a little "I-in a prison!" I scoff "I've been to all the prisons in Korea! DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME!!" I step down harder on his ankle and he winces "ow! Hes in the UK! In london! But that's all I'll tell you!"

I move my foot and grab soobins gun and look at chanyeol "don't ever fucking come near me again asshole okay?" I walk to him and dig the knives deeper into his palms making him scream louder.

I grab his chin and smile "nice to meet a fan though~" I kiss his cheek and then walk out the house leaving chanyeol with knives in his hand and soobin limping after me "STOP!"

I look at him "nah~ say hello to yeonjun for me~" i then get into mistah jay's car and smirk starting it up

"I'm comin' puddin' and we'll kill everyone we see~" i start to drive going very fast to the airport. I yawn a little and then apply some makeup while I was driving and gasp when I smudge my lipstick. I growl "ugh! You fucking asshole car!"

I arrive at the airport and I giggle stepping out the car in my new outfit (the outfit below) and some new shoes!

((↑outfit and shoes))

I grab my bat from the trunk and a few guns and then giggle and walk into the airport and the security guards stop me so I smile innocently "hey boys~" I punch them both so they fall onto the floor and I step over their bodies and walk to a small store inside the airport and everyone in the store stops what they're doing

I pick up a drink and sandwich and look at the cashier "I'm taking this okay?" She nods quickly and I walk out the store and sit down waiting for the plane I need to be called

They took my puddin' away and they're gonna pay for it~

Harley's coming to find you~