back at work

((one month later))

Jungkooks pov

I smirk walking into the asylum. I look around and laugh a little... "It's good to be back!"
Jin smiles "we're glad you're back! Since you know what some of these phsychos have been through it could help you talk some sense into them!"

I nod "yeah of course! Now! Who first?" He nods "of course....you've got Baekhyun....room 235"
I smirk and nod "of course...I'll go straight away"
I walk to the room

Luckily I don't have to have a shitty police officer follow me around.... puddin' told me to go back to work and that's what I'm doing....I have to gain information on the criminals so they can help with our next attack..."

I open the door and smirk "hello my dear Baekhyun~"
The doors close behind me and I walk to the small table in the center of the room where Baekhyun was restrained.

I open the door and smirk "hello my dear Baekhyun~" The doors close behind me and I walk to the small table in the center of the room where Baekhyun was restrained

His eyes widen "Harley?" I nod and huff breaking the restrains he was in. I then sit in the chair opposite him "so...tell me about yourself Baekhyun" he gulps "I killed 120 people in total....I'm known for using a gun for a weapon....uh....I have a daughter and my wife left me when she found out what I did....I don't kill unless I get paid over 1000$"

I smirk "sounds like you're a bad boy" I lean forward "I like that~"
He gulps "so...what are you doing here? And not with joker?"

I look at the camera that was un the corner of the room and then back at Baekhyun. I stand up from my seat and yawn and then chuck a small knife at the camera, I quickly retrieve it and make sure the camera isn't working.

I look at Baekhyun "puddin' says I have to  act like dumb phyciastrists and get more people on our side... puddin' wants to attack the police station but needs all the criminals he can get"
Baekhyun smirks "will I get paid?" I nod "yep...me and my puddin'will be king and queen of Korea... you'll have whatever you desire"

He nods "then count me in!" I smirk "good to know, I'll tell mistah jay~"

He laughs a little "you're crazy" I giggle "im what makes things interesting~" I wave to him "bye bye~ see you tomorrow Baekhyun" he smirks "bye crazy"
I walk out the cell and to Jin and force a smile "he's already cooperating....however he won't tell me much....he told me what he did.... but wouldn't tell me why"

He nods "already a lot of progress... taehyung didn't get anything out of him" I smirk "it feels great being back hyung" he nods "it's nice seeing you like your old self again....however I still don't like the makeup you put on"

I growl quietly "sorry hyung...it's habit to do my make-up like this....I'll try and stop..." He nods "alright....well you can take a break then.... there's not other patients today"
I nod "thanks"
I walk out his office and huff....dumbass

I force another smile when taehyung wraps his arm around me "wanna go to a  club with me? To celebrate you coming back to work?" I shrug "sure!"
He smiles "yes!"
He pulls me back home and pulls me into the bedroom and chucks some clothes at me "put those on!... this is the only time I'll let you wear something like this out"

I smirk putting on what he gave me

It's not even that revealing...he's so fucking dramatic.

We walk out and walk to the club.
I smirk and message jimin
----------------
Me
I can't take it anymore, I'm
Killing him! And you can't
Stop me!! I'm sick and
Tired of him bossing me
Around and treating me
Like a child!!
Kim taehyung will die tonight!!

Puddin'💞
Alright baby boy, you can come home
Then, we've got all we need. We only
Needed Baekhyun and you got him...
I'm very proud of you...you can come
Back after you killed him 💞

--------------

Yes!! He's going to die Tonight!!!
Say goodbye Kim taehyung~
Cause Harley's gonna strike~