punished

Jungkooks pov

I smirk seeing rosé unconscious tied to a chair in the basement, I grab another chair and sit in front of her smirking.

Did I kidnap the bitch who stole my puddin'?? Yeah I did....

Am I gonna torture her until he begs for death? Of course I am!.

Her eyes flutter open and she gasps "w-where am I?!?!" I giggle "aha good morning sleeping beauty~" she looks at me terrified making me laugh a little "scared?",

She looks at me "p-please Harley I haven't done anything wrong! Please don't hurt me!" I nod "of course....just because you asked so nicely....I won't hurt you" she smiles "really?"
I stab her right hand so the knife goes through her hand to the chair "NO!"

She screams in pain. Tears roll down her cheeks. I grab another knife and stab her other hand the same causing another scream of pain.
I look at her "would you like one last kiss from my puddin' before you die?"

Her eyes widen. I look up to see jimin sat in the darkness of the room smirking. Rosé looks at him and gasps "n-n-n-no!" Jimin stands up and walks over to us and looks at rosé "such a pathetic slut"

I look at rosé "do you want a kiss from him?" Rosé looks at him with pleading eyes "h-help me" jimin scoffs "fucking DISGUSTING!" He kisses me and then walks back to his seat.

I hear joy start to cry I huff "dammit....this will have to go short" I pick my gun up and aim it at her, she gasps "you can't!!!" I nod "I'm pretty sure I can...I just pull the trigger!"
She looks at me "you wouldn't kill a pregnant woman right?"

My eyes widen and I look at her stomach "whos the father?" She looks down "jimin...".
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

..
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

All i see is red, I look at jimin and growl "YOU PUT YOUR DICK INSIDE OF HER!!! AND FUCKING IMPREGNATED HER!!!" His eyes widen.
I glare at rosé "pregnant or not you will die a slow and painful death",

More tears roll down her cheeks "atleast let the baby live!....you-you can bring it up!" I shake my head "fuck no I don't want some little rat running around that looks like you....that's disgusting....I have my life and if i want more kids then I'll have my own kids"

Rosé looks at jimin "your baby is going to die dont you care?!" Jimin shakes his head "no....the child is inside of you so it's your problem...." She looks at me "you're a maniac!" I giggle "nah I prefer the phrase bloodthirsty psycho.... sounds cooler"

Jimin walks to me "I'm going to calm joy down....don't take too long" I nod and he walks upstairs...
I glare at rosé and growl.....

What should I do with her....?????