obsessed

A few months later

Jungkooks pov

I smirk hearing sirens getting closer to me. I look at soobin "take your sister and go hide for me okay? Eomma will be out in two minutes" he giggles and then takes joy "yes eomma....be careful" he walks off to hide. I smile and then giggle hearing jimins voice "HANDS UP HARLEY QUINN!!"

I walk towards them with my hands up. I smile when I see all of my old friends are here.
Jimin steps forward "why aren't you running away scared?!"

I tilt my head "oh....sorry I forgot...hold on" I put my hand on my chest and then dramatically and sarcastically scream "OMG IM GOING TO BE CAUGHT! PLEASE NO! I WILL STOP! I PROMISE! JUST DONT HURT ME OR MY KIDS!!"

I giggle "how was that?"
Jin looks at me "Harley Quinn ...where have you taken their kids" I glare at him "THEIR kids?!?!?!?!? they're my kids!! I GAVE BIRTH TO THEM!!"

They all step backwards when I walk towards them smirking "still so scared of me~ why are you all walking away?....Harley wants to play~ come play with harley~"

Yoongi glares at me "you're a psycho!!!" I shake my head "oh no....you treat me like a game" they all look at me confused. I smirk "and I'm just showing you how it's played~"
Jimin holds his gun up and aims it at me "why don't you ever attack us?"

I look at him "I could never hurt my puddin'~" he winces a little "what is that?!.....I'm not your puddin'!" I giggle a little "of course you are~ deep down you're still my mistah jay~"

He steps back and grips his hair with his eyes closed tight. Namjoon gasps "what did you do to him!!!" I lick my lips "I'm simply getting back what's mine~"

Taehyung holds his gun to my head making me laugh a little "do you want to know what a Harley Quinn is??" I hear taehyung gulp. I smirk "a Harley Quinn's role is to serve....it's nothing without a master.... nobody gives a shit who we are beyond that.."

Hoseok glares at me "why are you so obsessed with jimin?! He's got a girlfriend!" I laugh "I don't give a fuck what the last bitch gave for you, nor do I care what the next bitch is going to do for you!! The bitches could team up and still not amount The type of solid bitch I am!! He is mine and I will get him back!!!!!!"

They all gasp when soobin turns the lights off. I smirk and then grab jimin and tie him up and cover his mouth so he can't scream and then make my way out the building with soobin and joy as well as jimin.

Jimin was fighting back but I hold him in a tight grip and soobin ends up hitting him.
I make sure he's got no technology or weapons on him and then walk back to mine and the kids "home"

I walk down to the basement and tie jimin to a chair leaving something on his mouth so he can't scream. He looks at me with pleading eyes. I grip his chin "I'm sorry for this mistah jay but this is what I have to do~"

I kiss his head and then walk upstairs and to the kids.

I feel so bad for doing this but I really hope this makes him remember.....
I can't cope without him anymore...