warming up to me.

Jungkooks pov
(Few months later)

Park jimin has been coperating lately, he has told me a bit more about his past, still no reason why he is a serial killer BUT he is warming up to me...he knows a lot about me....I'm still not 100% sure I should've told him all the things that I did....but I'm sure he won't get out...our security system is very good...
///

At the moment I am sat in the canteen area with taehyung, I look at my clipboard "Tae are your two clients warming up to you??" Taehyung shrugs "hoseok yes...yoongi kinda...yoongi is kinda like a cat" I giggle "how?" Tae looks at me "one minute he could be telling me about his past and then the next minute he is threatened to rip hoseoks eyes out.."

I nod "look at the bright side, he isn't threatening you" Tae nods "how's park jimin?? Still no cooperation?" I shake my head "no he is cooperating now... he's warming up to me more and more...all he needed was to be listened to...someone who understands him...I'm helping him I know I am!"

Taehyung sighs "you don't think he could be pulling you Into a trap?" I shake my head "Tae he is in a mental prison...what would he plan without backup and weapons o-"
"You told him where the weapons room is though...do you plan on helping him?!"
My eyes widen "what? No!...why would I try and help him?!....wait...do you think I'm trying to make it seem like he's innocent?!! Tae I thought you were my friend!"

He nods "I am your friend! It's just... you've told him where the weapons room is... you've become all buddy buddy with a criminal!..." I huff "that's because I know he can't get out of here! And im all 'buddy buddy' because it's the only way he will talk to me...he refuses to talk to anyone he doesn't know well....so he pretty much knows everything about me.."

Taehyungs eyes widen "are you crazy?!! What is wrong with you!!!" I stand up "nothing is wrong with me!! I just want to help this person get better!!!..... goodbye" I walk away and too Felix's cell, I open the cell door with my ID badge and walk in "Felix?" I smile when I see Felix sat on his bed "hello Dr jeon... you're early today.." I nod "argument with taehyung again..."

Felix nods "you two going out??" I shake my head quickly "Ew no...Tae is like my brother...anyways enough about me...how are you getting on??" Felix shrugs "good I guess... actually Dr jeon...can I have a hug?" I hesitate but  nod "uh....okay?" He walks towards me, the guards outside the cell look in and gasp

I hug Felix and be hugs back...wow I thought he'd be a horrible Hugger but his hugs are really nice...he steps back and smiles "thank you Dr jeon... you've really changed me" I giggle "it's okay Felix... tomorrow you and Bangchan get to be set free...I think it's your friend Han? Who is picking you up tomorrow morning"

Felix pouts "I'll miss not waking up to you putting breakfast on my desk" I giggle "you'll be fine.... you'll get to have a normal life!" He nods "I guess so....I'll see you tomorrow morning then?" I nod "of course...just don't go back to your old boss.... you've been in this hospital for years..." Felix nods "I won't I promise"

I walk out after saying goodbye, I watch the cell door close and I then grab a bag from my 'office' and walk to jimins cell, I go to take out my ID badge but cant find it.....did I take it out when I went to get the bag...I'm so forgetful...

I look at the guards outside the cell "open up please...I forgot my ID badge" the nod and open the cell letting me inside

I giggle a little seeing the joker sat staring at the wall,I walk to the table that was in the center of the room "mistah jay? I bought you a gift~" he turns around and stands up walking to the table "is it a knife?" I shake my head "you wanna see it" he nods

I pull out a little bunny plush, he raises an eyebrow "a bunny rabbit??" I nod "because I remember you saying that you like bunnies..." He smirks "I like bunnies.... you're my bunny~" I blush a little "anyway how are you today joker?" He nods "doing better.... making new jokes in my head...laughing...the usual things"

I look at my clipboard "do you feel like you're changing into a new person??" He nods "definitely....and soon enough I'll be out of here a new man with a beautiful Harley Quinn right beside me"

I tilt my head "Harley Quinn?? What's that?" Jimin chuckles "Harley Quinn would be the nickname I'd give to my sidekick, the one person I'd always have by my side...my baby girl" I bite my lip a little.....why do I want that to be me?!

He's a criminal! I can't be thinking this....

I gulp when he moves closer to me "you will be my Harley Quinn....when the day comes~" I shake my head "I'm sorry park jimin but I have ta' go check on my other patients now.... I'll see you soon" he nods "definitely dear~" I walk out the cell

What does he mean by I'll be his Harley Quinn?! Will be change so we can be together? Or Maybe he will finally start to care about others, about me and open up to me...he said baby girl....I'm not a girl so I cannot fit that spot...

Wait.....
What if he is still working with Felix?!...no....Felix was caught ages before jimin was caught....there's no way the could've stayed in contact and planned all of this....

Unless....

No....jimin is changing....Felix is going to start his normal life and won't ever go back to crime....then park jimin will be my top priority to get better...I won't stop until be tells me why he committed the crimes and until he tells me he will stop and prove he's a changed man...he's only just warning up to me....give him a chance.