all my fault....

Jungkooks pov

I kiss jimin deeply and he pins me against the wall and kisses me back. His hands then travel down to my ass and I pull away hearing something on the television "w-wait puddin' two seconds" he pulls away and I walk to the couch and look on the television.

Jimin gasps "no..."
My eyes widen listening to the news reporter "former police officer park soobin has been reported missing!! The criminal is I'm green with bright red hair! Plea-" I chuck a knife at the television "THAT FUCKING IVY BITCH HAS GONE TOO FAR NOW!!!!"

Jimin licks his lips "come on baby~ lets go find him....save the fun for later~" I kiss his cheek "Aish I love you puddin' you're so good to me~" he smirks "just know I won't go easy on you later~" I smirk "I look forward to it~"

We run out the house and I huff "he'll be in some dark alleyway" me and puddin' split up and search dark alleyways and dark places.
I hear cries and they lead me to a small dark alleyway. I see some vines on the ground

Jimin rushes over to me "found him baby?" I nod "indeed I have~" I cross my arms "we aren't 7 years old asshole...I'm not playing peekaboo with you" I hear a chuckle and jimin rolls his eyes
I look into the alleyway and smile a little "hello ivy" he smirks "hello Quinn.... joker"

I step forward "I see you have my son

I step forward "I see you have my son.... Let him go and we might let you live" he points a gun towards soobin who was injured badly with his back against the wall and jimin gasps "they fucking got that yeonjun as well"

Yeonjun was next to soobin injured but not as bad as soobin.
My eyes darken "let them go and we'll go our separate ways ivy" we walk towards him and I hear police sirens in the distance. I grab the gun from chanyeol and jimin then begins to fight him.

I rush to soobin and see chains on his wrists and the same for yeonjun. Soobin looks at me weakly "g-g-get y-y-y-yeonjun f-first!" I go to protest but hear jimin groan a little "get them out baby!" I get yeonjun out the chains and rush him out the alleyway and place him on a bench "stay there okay?" He nods.

*BANG!!*

"NO!!!!!"

My whole world stops hearing jimin yell. I walk back into the alleyway and see chanyeol holding a gun. I see blood all around soobin, I walk up behind chanyeol and kick him to the ground "YOU WILL FUCKING DIE FOR THIS!!" I grab the gun from him and glare at him "you must have forgotten who you were Messing with!"

I pull the trigger and blood splatters on my clothes, I crouch down "never fuck with Harley Quinn~" I drop the gun and feel rain pouring down. I rush to soobin and then get the chains off him "shit shit shit come on baby....keep your eyes open for eomma"

Jimin crouches down next to us and I sit next to soobin on my knees with him in my arms, soobin weakly lifts his hand to my cheek "i-i-im s-s-sorry e-e-eomma....i-i-i- d-didnt m-make y-you proud..." Tears roll down my cheeks "no no no no you did...eomma was always proud of you and so was Appa! Keep your eyes open! Listen......sirens are coming closer okay?"

He looks at jimin and sighs "i-i-i- r-remember y-you teaching m-me h-how t-to use a-a gun.....s-sorry i-i couldn't k-keep it going" jimin chuckles "son....you did well....I'm proud of you...." Soobin smiles making me smile a little "you have your father's smile..."

I brush some hair from soobins face "keep your eyes open for eomma....come on baby...eomma is here....eomma will protect you" his hand falls from my cheek and I pull him closer to my chest "e-eomma c-cant protect you......" I cry more and hug his lifeless body close to me

I see yeonjun limping to us and he falls to his knees in front of me looking at soobin "I'm so sorry...." I look down and hug soobins body tighter "if....if he comes back....take care of him....k-keep him away from us....okay?" I gently move soobins body to lay in yeonjuns lap.

Me and Jimin stand up and my heart shatters and tears stream down my cheeks not seeing my son breathing...he's so pale
Jimin crouches down and kisses his head "you did us proud.....son" he grabs my hand "we need to go..." I nod

We both run out the alleyway jumping over chanyeol's body and we rush back to the house jimins grandmother got us. We walk inside and I slide down the door and bring my knees to my chest "why....why him?!"

Jimin sits next to me and wraps his arms around me. I cry into his chest and grip his shirt "our little boy is dead jimin!! And it's our fault!!!" He strokes my hair "calm down....calm down....we all die eventually" I cry more

Why....why him........why my baby boy?....... this is all my fault...