growing up

A few months later

Jimins pov

I chuckle watching soobin crawling around. Jungkook walks In covered in blood with his arms crossed. I look at him and raise my eyebrow "hello beautiful....had fun?"
He shakes his head "this fucking asshole tried to stop me buying baby clothes for soobin!!"

I tilt my head "where are the clothes now baby?" He gasps "shit!!.......I forgot to get them..." I chuckle "there's always tomorrow dear" he nods "had fun with soobin? How is he"
I look at soobin who was sat by the couch holding a small knife.

Jungkook giggles and walks to him picking him up "hello baby boy! I was looking for this knife" he takes it from soobin and puts it in his pocket.
I walk to them both and kiss both their heads "have you seen the others today?"

Jungkook shakes his head "no" I huff "they're up to something...."
The door suddenly opens revealing felix and Han with two other men I haven't met before.

Jungkook glares at them "who are these two? And where is Bangchan?"Han nods "this is Minho

Han nods "this is Minho....he's my boyfriend....sorry for not telling you joker....he was just released from prison.....can he....can he work with us?"

I huff "why was he in prison?" Minho steps forward "I killed my rival" I smirk and shrug "alright but you do as I say when I say or I'll kill you alright?" Minho nods "yes joker"

Jungkook looks at the other man "and who's this?" Felix smiles "changbin....he's my boyfriend....he was released from the mental hospital because he was hearing voices....kinda like I was" jungkook giggles "I see...." I look at them and nod "you both go against me I will not hesitate to kill you both.... understand me?"

Both nod "yes joker...." I shoo them away "now fuck off" all of them walk away.
I wrap my arms around Jungkook and chuckle "baby he's got a knife again" jungkook looks at soobin who is holding the knife again.

Jungkook smirks "we have a sneaky baby on our hands puddin'.... he'll grow up to be just like his Appa" I smirk "indeed he shall~"
Soobin looks up at me and giggles "a-a-appa!"

I nod "good boy!" I kiss his head. Jungkook giggles and then puts soobin down taking the knife from him.

I smile and turn jungkook to me so he's facing me "I havent had my proper kiss today", he giggles "sorry puddin' I got distracted" he kisses me deeply wrapping his arms around my neck.
I pull away and smile "that's better....now baby.... answer me honestly.....do you want a big wedding?"

He shakes his head "no....I want someone to marry us quickly....I don't want all those vowes and shit....I just want you as my husband" I chuckle and kiss his head "and that is how it will be....I just wanted to check what you wanted...." He smiles "anything is perfect when I'm with cha puddin'....I love ya so much"

I laugh a little "you just put a accent on baby" he pouts "sorry....I'm just use to talking like that when I'm with others.....just like when the whole suicide squad thingy happend I was talking like that"
I chuckle "I don't mind you speaking like that I was just pointing it out cause it's more of a recent thing"

He laughs a little.
We both gasp when soobin starts to cry. We both turn around to see him holding a knife with some blood on his hand.
Jungkooks eyes widen "fuck!" He rushes to him and picks him up.
He chucks the knife so hard it sticks into the wall.

I quickly hand jungkook some tissues and he wipes soobins hand and then Huff's "it's not that bad baby....it's just a small scratch....you'll be okay" jungkook kisses his head "god you almost gave me a heart attack....no more knives until you're five"

I chuckle and walk over to them both a d put a small bandaid on soobins small cut on his hand.
Jungkook Huff's "I almost had a heart attack....I saw a knife and I saw blood and I panicked"

I tilt my head "baby you literally use a knife and kill many many people every day" he nods "but this is our son we're talking about....if something happened to him I would personally kill everyone... nobody would survive.... NOBODY touches my son without their hands being cut off"

I smirk "you're hot when you're mad" he gently shoves me "oh shush....soobin needs to go down for a nap soon....you wanna do it?" I tilt my head "take him for a nap? But he only falls asleep on you" jungkook nods "because he hasn't had much time with you....since you've been out Doing your joker things....it's time for you both to bond....I have things to do"

I huff "you're gonna go out and be Harley Quinn aren't you?" He smirks "I'm always Harley Quinn....it's just when I go outside that's when the bad side comes out~"
He hands me soobin and giggles "now bond with your son puddin'....you might normally be the one In charge but today it's changed....now bond.....I'll be back in a couple hours alright?.....there is a bottle in the fridge"

I sigh and look at soobin "bond?....how do I bond with a baby?" Jungkook giggles "cuddle while he naps and then when he wakes up play with him.....make sure you feed him though puddin'" I nod "i will dont worry....don't be back too late" he kisses me and then nods "I won't....I'll also find the others while I'm out okay?"
I nod.

He kisses soobin on the head "see you later baby boy!" He kisses my cheek "love you" I smile "I love you too.....my Beautiful Harley Quinn" he smirks and then walks out

I look at soobin and huff
"so...... bonding.....how do I bond with a baby????" Soobin tilts his head making me chuckle a little.
I sit on the couch with him on my lap while he plays with my shirt.........

..........god I'm not meant for this....im better at killing and torturing.....I have to be so gentle with him....he's so fragile.....
What do I do?!....
Wait.....what if I break him?!....
Wait....can I break a baby?? Is that possible????