Chapter 14

Hwasa left the company and headed to a building where she meets her members of the pack but this time, she was solo because she wanted to relax her mind. She changed to a sporty outfit and headed outside to start patrol. Chungha saw her getting out of the building and she almost got turned on, by how sexy she looks with that outfit, but had to concentrate and protect Hwasa from far away.

Hwasa was still thinking all the way when they were little kids, on how they shared stuff, do stuff together. Probably she thought she was being selfish and started to cry. She was crying about how selfish she was, just for a stupid mark. She was crying when she felt her heat started, she forgot her heat was close. Her legs got weak, but she was leaning to the wall, so she won't fall. Her scent was getting stronger and she started to sweat. She tried to cover her neck with her jacket, but it was no use. She found an abandoned end street and went there to hide.

Chungha saw that Hwasa was about to fall, she was about to go and help her but Hwasa leans on the wall. When she got closer she could smell Hwasa scent and she liked it; she saw her go to an abandoned end street to hide, and she decides to go and help her when she saw someone taking her away.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING," Chungha yelled while running behind the person.

"HEHEHE, I'M GOING TO HELP HER. PEACE OUT BITCH," she said while disappearing from Chungha's sight.

"No, NOO! FUCK," Chungha yelled when she lost her, and only she could do is cry.

Wheein was walking around thinking about that sweet smell, she couldn't stop thinking about her. She was walking around when she smelled that sweet scent. She followed the smell until she saw her hiding.

"Found you," she said. Wheein saw a person was coming and she knew it was the beta that interferes at the club. She picked up her prey and started to run. She was running with Hwasa in her arms, and made a turn, like that the beta lost her because it was dark. She was walking to her building in her territory when she heard the omega talk.

"Please, help me," she said desperately.

"Hehe. Soon, don't worry," she said smirking.

A/N: call the police they kidnap hwasa. Hope you enjoy it. BTW if you enjoy supernatural like this one, read my other story Yellow Flower. Well Enjoy.