Chapter 1

*2 years ago, *

"Jinni! Let's go! You're going to be late, and you know your dad doesn't like that," Solar said. 

"I'm coming! You know I have to hide this," Hwasa said yelling back from upstairs. It was Hwasa ceremony, to be the leader of her father's territory and the territory that she won. She was 21 years old, and it was time for her to be the leader.

When she was born, the doctor told Mr. Ahn that Hwasa is an omega. As Hwasa being the omega and being the only child, she must hide her identity and pretend to be an alpha. Her mother died when she was giving birth to Hwasa, so she only had her father. Her father took care of her like a piece of jewel. When he had to take care of his territory, he left Hwasa for the maids to take care of. When she was 3, her father left, because the other alphas from his enemy territory, were coming to his territory to mate, but as the leader, he had to protect it. He did not come back (until later), so Hwasa felt lonely. She went outside to play, and she met Solar, and since then they have been best friends. Both being together, they shared a lot of stuff and do stuff together. When they were 8 years old, they started to practice how to defend themselves. They were strong for being omegas, but for protection, they started to practice.

Solar, being older than Hwasa, just for 6 months, experiences her first heat at age of 12. She started to do a "nest" in her bed to be comfortable but she was young to mate, so she fell ill for 2 weeks, but experienced a lot of stuff, her scent was sweet, and she was a softie. For hwasa, her first heat was when she turned 13, she was scared but Solar was there for her as a big sister. Hwasa did too fell ill but did not last long. Her attitude was fiercer, and she was stronger for being an omega, but only her father and her best friend knew she was an omega. Every month both go through heat so they had toys to use so they can go through that. Hwasa did use toys, but like she was the future leader she had to inject herself a medicine so her scent cannot be smelled by alphas, or use a musky scent so the others can know she an "alpha." Like hwasa was the only child, she had to hide her identity and act like an alpha so of course, people were scared. As for Solar, she did not hide it because she did not want to.

*Back to hwasa and solar being 21 y/o, 2 years ago*

Hwasa and Solar were going to the ceremony, so Mr. Ahn can give the leadership to Hwasa and be like the CEO of the company.

"I'm proud of you, bestie," Solar said hugging Hwasa.

"Thank you, I couldn't go through it without you," Hwasa said.

"I have to leave early though because you know-."

"Yes, I know. Why don't you leave now so you can prepare your nest," Hwasa ask.

"Nah., I don't want to miss my best friend's important day," Solar said. "Did you put your musky scent" Solar ask.

"Yes, I did. Want to smell," Hwasa asks to smirk. Both started to laugh. They reached their destination when someone opened the door...

A/N: *gasp* who is it dun dun DUN~. Well this was supposed to be the 1st ff  but needed to be checked, so hope you like it.