Chapter 16

*still last night*

Wheein woke up in the middle of the night. She was hugging the younger one, she got out of the younger one's arms, and went to take a shower. She got curious about her, so she searches for the jacket of the younger one, her wallet. She got the wallet and opened it, and saw the ID.

"Ahn Hyejin. 23 years old. Alpha?! Oh, OH. She an omega but hiding her identity. Leader of the Ahn territory. And I oop, guess I fuck my enemy," she said to herself laughing.

*back to the morning*

Hwasa remembers what happened last night and the only thing she said: "Fuck my life."

"By the way, I'm the leader of this territory, name Jung Wheein. Don't worry Hwasa, I won't tell no one about your little secret if we start going out," she said smirking showing her dimple.

"How do you know my name?!"

"I made a little research myself, but you didn't answer my question."

"I'm sorry but I have to turn down your offer. We are enemies."

"I mean yeah we are, but that was our ancestors, we are the leaders of our territory. I mean my parents never told me why you are my enemy, and I guess your parents neither."

"I only have my dad; my mother dies when she was giving birth."

"Oh sorry," Wheein didn't know what it was, but she felt that with her she feels safe.

"Well anyway, I need to go back to my territory. It was nice that you help me," she said with a blush.

"So, are you down to go out with me?"

"No. I'm leaving," Hwasa said coldly. Wheein felt hurt but she's going to find a way.

"Hey kitty, you can't go out like that, and you being the leader of the Ahn, let me give you a lift," Wheein said. Hwasa knew she was right, so she accepted the offer. Once they arrived at Hwasa territory, Wheein drops off Hwasa at her house.

"Thank you, Wheein," Hwasa said coldly but with a little blush.

"No problems, kitty. See you later," she said winking, and left.

Hwasa enters her house and went to take a shower. While she was showering, she can feel Wheein hands in her body, and she was blushing. She got out and changed and headed to the company, and the only thing it was in her mind, was being sorry to Solar.

A/N: Idk about y'all but I felt that this chapter was lame. Lol. Don't forget to vote. read chap 17 too. lol