Chapter 4

Wheein only laughs, hurts, and for being stupid.

"Leave, I don't want to see you here nor in my territory. LEAVE," Wheein said with tears.

"I'm so sorry Wheein-"

"Bullshit, everything you said, until now, is just BULLSHIT. LEAVE! NOW." Wheein saw she hasn't left, so she went to open the door for her to leave. So Baram got her things and headed to the door.

"I'm sorry," she said to Moonbyul. "and thank you."

"Your welcome I guess, I just didn't want my little sis to get in trouble, but neither I can forgive you. Leave please," she said to Baram. Byul went to Wheein and hug her, she knows she has been through a lot, but she can't do anything.

"Wheein want to walk and check around the territory?"

"I ma just go and pass by the club. I just want to forget about this fucking society for some time."

Like that, they left Wheein house and headed out. Moonbyul knowing Wheein didn't want to talk about anything. They pass by the club and Wheein enters without a bye. Moonbyul did not care about the bye but care about her friend, so she left to walk around. In the society they are, when is the season to mate, they need to stay in each other territory but when that is over, they can go and visit other places but can't stay. Byul decides to walk around, and just think like she always did.

"Damn, the mating season is almost close, but I don't know if Wheein will be able to lead us this time. AUGH~. I hope everything goes smoothly," she thinks to herself. She didn't notice she was walking too much when she noticed she was in Hwasa territory. She has been there a few times because being an alpha herself, she needs to fight. She was walking around when she smells something unfamiliar. Every time she smells an omega or a beta, the scent is always the same, but this one was different. She started to lick her lips.

"Smells sweet."

She went to a taxi and told the driver to follow that car. After 45 minutes, they reached the destination. It was dark already. She saw the girl get off the car and enter her house. She decides to follow her but didn't have time to enter the house. She saw the girl go upstairs and go to her room. She climbed some trees and saw her in a window taking out blankets and pillows and pilled them up in her bed.

"Wow her scent is so sweet, I think her heat is about to start," Byul thought to herself. "Probably she already has someone." She was about to leave when she saw Solar taking out toys and her stuffs. "What... about if I help her," she said with lust.

A/N: *gasp* do y'all think Solar will accept her? Hope y'all enjoy it. See you next time.