Chapter 13

*Back to the argument*

"I'm sorry, Jinni," Solar said with tears in her eyes.

"I know is wrong having someone who is not from my territory, but I don't care about that, what I care about is about you and that you didn't trust me enough to tell me you were with someone. WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS SINCE WE WERE LITTLE, AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!," Hwasa yelled. Solar only could feel guiltiness. Hwasa felt betrayed, that her best friend didn't tell her.

"I'm leaving to check the territory ALONE. I don't want no one to accompany me," Hwasa said angrily.

"But Hwasa, your-"

"I don't care Yongsun! I want to be alone." Like that Hwasa grabbed her stuff and left the company feeling hurt on how her best friend didn't trust her. While on the other hand, Chungha decides to follow her. Chungha knew that Hwasa was an omega and herself as a beta, she has the right to protect her.

Chungha always saw Hwasa enter the company, and for the first time she lay her eyes on her, she liked her. When it was Hwasa ceremony, the manager told Chungha that she will start to be Hwasa secretary and be part of her pack, and with that Chungha thought it can be a chance. When she opens the car, she saw her leader, and she was about to faint but resist herself. They enter the company and got to the top floor of the building, and when they enter the room, they saw a mat. When the tradition was finished, and Hwasa got change back into her clothes, she decided to fold Hwasa taekwondo uniform, even though her sense of scent was weak she could still scent Hwasa, and for the moment she knew Hwasa was an omega. She decides to keep it a secret herself and imagine that she will have a future with her. When they were heading to the parking lot, Chungha pulled Hwasa to her because an alpha was walking by and she knew if the alpha scent hwasa then her leadership will be ruined so she lied that there was a hole. She could hear the two omegas talking about telling her something but when she heard Hwasa said no, she felt hurt that she could not trust her. When she was at the club with the girls and saw Hwasa dance, she was drooling, but prefer to watch her from afar. She saw someone walking to Hwasa and dancing with her from behind. Her jealousy was beginning, and when she saw that the female was about to kiss Hwasa neck she went up there and stop her, she did it for protection and because her jealousy exploded.

A/N: uh oh someone already knows.