Chapter 18

"I told you yesterday, but you cut me off," Solar said worry.

"Ye, I know, but she said she won't tell no one if I go on a date with her."

"That little piece of shit! LET ME G-"

"Is ok Yong. I'll go on a date with her, don't worry ok," she said hugging Solar. "So~ tell me about your girlfriend?"

"Well, she's an alpha, of course. She's like 5'6 or 5'7 tall, and she's 25 years old, my 'unnie'," she said with a blush. "and as I said, we've been dating for 2 or 3 years now."

*in Wheein territory*

Wheein was in her bedroom watching Netflix while hugging the blanket were the omega was sleeping, she like the scent and couldn't stop thinking about her body. When she heard knocks, she thought it was her, but it was Baram and her smile turned upside down.

"What do you want?! Didn't I told you to leave my territory!"

"Wheein I just came to tell you I was stupid, and I notice that my feeling for you are real," she said hugging Wheein. Wheein pushes her away because her feeling for her is dead.

"No. I don't have feelings for you, and I found someone better, please leave," Wheein said pushing her to the door. Baram left but didn't give up on Wheein. Wheein was about to go to her room again when she heard knocks again.

"I TOLD YO-, oh Byul is you, I thought it was Baram, come in."

"She came? For what?"

"She wants me back I guess, I don't know, I don't care," she said sounding angry. They went to the living room when Moonbyul found a jacket.

"Yo, Wheein? Who is this," and Wheein remembers Hwasa forgot her jacket. Moonbyul was about to pick it up when Wheein came growling at her.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THIS!"

"Damn calm down. Wait you only get like that when is someone that you like, right?"

"Bitch, you know me well, and yes is from an omega," Wheein laughed thinking about her.

"Marry her, if you're that aggressive." Wheein grabbed a pillow and threw it to her.

A/N: friendship goals, vote for me. btw sorry if is lame kinda had writerblock.