☕️ || Day 7

➳༻❀☕❀༺➳╔═════════════════╗DAY 7Jumin is writing

➳༻❀☕❀༺➳
╔═════════════════╗
DAY 7
Jumin is writing...
╚═════════════════╝
"Yes, I will.."
➳༻❀☕❀༺➳

"Can we talk about...HOW THIS AMUSEMENT PARK IS SO BIG??" Of course as usual Bokuto and Mayuki shouting again, amazed and hyped as usual.

"Bokuto-San and Mayuki sure make a perfect match..their loud, emo and cheerful personality.." (Y/n) chuckled at them as she was looking at the jumping and cheering around. "They sure do.."

Akaashi smiled and peeks at (Y/n) with the corner of his eyes "Also thank you for inviting me and Bokuto, (Y/n).." She shifted her gaze at him and smiled brightly "No problem! Besides thank you for joining us anyway!"

"You two over there! Let's go! Hurry!" Shouting Mayuki, she was holding Bokuto's hand while on the other hand, she was waving at (Y/n) and Akaashi. "Coming..!"

"Let's go..?" Akaashi smiled and offered her his hand to hold onto. Of course, a blush appeared on her cheeks again, and accepted his hand. He held her hand tightly but not that tight but gently.

Finally, they entered the new amusement park. Analyzing around the park and without realizing, they got separated with BokuMayu couple "They ran away.." (Y/n) said.

"I just received a text from Bokuto and he said they wanna be together alone so guess we have to let them be alone.." Akaashi let out a small sigh before he smiled at (Y/n) again. "So shall we go together..?"

He was still holding her hand, looking down at her "Then let's buy churros over there! I heard they have new flavor ones" (Y/n) smiled at him, and pointed at the stall. "Mhm..."

As the time slipped by, they rode the roller coaster, went to an aquarium, a haunted house, and others more as soon the time skipped fast, it's already nighttime.

"Woah, I had a lot of fun today...!" (Y/n) laughed "Indeed, I had a lot of fun with you today.." He smiled and looks around. "Why don't we ride the Ferris wheel for the last time before we meet you with them..?" Akaashi suggested to her and pointed at the Ferris wheel. "Mhm..."

Stepping inside the Ferris wheel cart, he closed the door and sat across (Y/n). The Ferris wheel slowly moved, the dead silence filled inside the cart, and (Y/n) with Akaashi staring outside watching the night city view. "It's pretty outside.." She broke the silence with a smile.

"It's pretty indeed.." Akaashi chuckles and looks at her, her pretty hair, eyes, and lip. He admired it all, he likes her or should I say he is now in love with her. "Akaashi..? Is there something on my face..?" (Y/n) caught his glance at her and he immediately shook his head "No, it just you are pretty.."

A blush appeared again, it was a little bit dark so he couldn't see the blush but still, he could see her face "T-Thank you..." with a smile, she tugged her strand of hair behind her ears. "You know...I know it's not been that long since we know each other but...my heart has been pounding hard when I'm around you or see you smile, it makes me happy...so (Y/n)..."

"ずっと好きでした。。付き合ってください"
I have loved you for the longest time...Please go out with me

A firework exploded, others whir in a spiral, some shatter into thousands of sparkles, celebrating their first day of a new open amusement park.

(Y/n) heard it clearly before the firework started to explode, her eyes got wide, her mouth in gap open with her hand covering it. Akaashi staring into her eyes like he's staring into her soul with his lovable eyes, he meant it he does love her from the bottom of his heart. The fireworks went off for a bit and it was silent.

"Yes, I will...I love you too"

She finally let it out, accepted his confession, and smiled with the tears trickling down to her cheeks. Akaashi got up and approached her, kneeled to her level, and looks at her face before smiling at her.

He gently placed his hand under her chin lifting it a little and leaned his face closer to her "May I..?" Asking permission before he leaned for a kiss.

"Mhm.." His lips brushed her, softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that she could inhale his breath, feel the warmth of his skin, and the taste of her lipstick lingered far after she had gone.

The firework exploded again but they ignored it, continuing the sweet kiss, not rough but gentle and sweet kiss. He finally parted his lips away from her and pressed his forehead against hers while catching his breath "Thank you for accepting my confession and I love you (Y/n)"

"I love you too...Keiji"
➳༻❀☕❀༺➳