☕️ || Day 6

➳༻❀☕❀༺➳╔═════════════════╗DAY 6Jumin is writing

➳༻❀☕❀༺➳
╔═════════════════╗
DAY 6
Jumin is writing...
╚═════════════════╝
"Let's go on a date!"
➳༻❀☕❀༺➳

"Lately, you have been close to Akaashi.." Mayuki poked (Y/n)'s cheek and grins "Lately, you have been close to Bokuto too" She grinned back at her while writing her homework. "Ayo, last time you went on a date with him! Even on Saturday!" She spun her pen while looking at (Y/n). "You should go on a date too"

It was Sunday afternoon, (Y/n) and Mayuki are doing their homework at (Y/n)'s place. Since their exams and graduation are coming, they decided to study at (Y/n)'s place. Little did we know, Mayuki is distracted again.

"I did but just once and you went twice!" Mayuki pouted and placed down her pen. "So? pick your pen up and do your homework" (Y/n) said to her and sighed. Mayuki scratched her head and sighed too "Argh I want to leave" She banged her head on the table and groaned. "You are almost done. After this, we can go out and chill" Mayuki raised her head. "Okay deal!"

"Jesus, I'm finally done.." She released a deep sigh and stretched her back "See it's not that hard.." Letting out a chuckle, (Y/n) stood up from her seat. "Now then, let's go out..!"

"Be patient sis, I need to change" (Y/n) laughed and walked toward her wardrobe for her outfit so she could change into it. After picking her outfit so she changed into her outfit and looked at Mayuki "Let's go yeet!" Mayuki said.

Finally locking the main house door, they went to the park for some fresh air after a long day of studying for their final exams. "Also! I heard there's a new amusement park near here! Did you hear?" Mayuki asked.

"I did, I heard they will newly open next week" (Y/n) said and took out 4 tickets she had in her pocket "also I got these from my brother, he said I can give it to you so we could go together since he's busy with work"

"Wow, That means...WE CAN GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK?!" The tension suddenly got hyped up after she heard the news "Yeah and also, what about the other two tickets? I received 4"

"Dude, I don't know. Give it to someone? Or invite?" Mayuki suggested as they sat on the bench near them and thinking who or what should they do with the tickets.

Thinking and thinking someone disturbed their thoughts by a loud shouting "HEY HEY HEY!!! IT'S TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS FROM OUR COFFEE SHOP!"

"What? Bokuto-San and Akaashi-San!" Mayuki shouted with a wave at them "oh hello..!" (Y/n) greeted them with a smile and stood up with Mayuki so she could give them a little bow "ah you don't need to bow to us (Y/n)" Akaashi said, waving his hand.

"Oh but.." (Y/n) hesitated at first "We are friends after all so you don't need to bow" Akaashi smiled "That's right!" Bokuto joined and gave her a thumbs up "Alright.."

"Anyways, what are you guys doing here?" Mayuki asked them when she saw them going to the park together "Today we don't have work so we decided to go out instead" Bokuto answered with a bright smile.

"Woah a date?" Mayuki smirked and grinned at him "the fuck? NO! I ain't gay!" Bokuto disagreed and sulked. "I mean if Akaashi was a girl maybe I would" Bokuto added, making everyone gasp.

"Nah, Akaashi-San probably would date (Y/n) if she was a boy!" Mayuki's grin grew even bigger "Then who I would date?" Bokuto was slowly turning into his famous emo mode when Mayuki turned the table. "Me duh! I would hook you up"

(Y/n) and Akaashi laughed at Mayuki's silliness "oh then, let's a date!" Bokuto said to Mayuki and she suddenly flushed. "Like for real?" (Y/n) gasped.

"I mean, we can date?" Bokuto added and looked at her, making everyone gasp. "Then, shall we give it a try?" Mayuki happily said and Bokuto immediately nods his head "Woah, I have a girlfriend now!"

"Wow, congratulations!" (Y/n) and Akaashi clapped their hands and smiled. "That was fast," Akaashi said. "Let's go on a date!"

"Ah! Come to think, I have 4 tickets to the new amusement park! Do you guys want to go with us?" (Y/n) took out her 4 tickets again and showed them "My brother got them and gave them to me since he's busy with work and cannot go"

"It's on Saturday?" Akaashi asked and (Y/n) slightly nods her head. "I can go, what about you Bokuto-San?" Akaashi asked Bokuto and looks at him "Of course, I will go!"

"Great! Here are your tickets!" She said and gave each of them the tickets "Woah the tickets look...Fancy~" Bokuto wiggled his eyebrows while checking the ticket "Period" Mayuki laughed.

"Since we all are here having free time, why don't we go celebrate Mayuki and Bokuto-San's relationship?" Akaashi suggested to them with a little smile "That's a great idea!" (Y/n) immediately agreed with him and looks at the crack couple.

"Yes! We gotta celebrate Mayuki!" "Yes, Bo! Let's go!" Mayuki grabbed Bokuto's hand and dragged him away. "Woah, guys! Wait for us"

"Oh they ran away.." (Y/n) said and sighed "I mean, it's their big day so we should let them fool around" Akaashi softly laughed and looks at her "You're right..!"

"We should go and catch up with them.." Akaashi smiled and starts walking with (Y/n) next to him. It was quiet between them so Akaashi decided to break the tension "I never knew you had a brother.."

"Oh? I didn't tell you..." (Y/n) said and looks at him and back to the road "You told me a lot about you so.." Akaashi chuckles making her face blush a bit, "You told me a lot about yourself too!"

"Maybe now we should tell you about our families..?" Akaashi smiled "Well yeah, I have a big brother his name is Tetsuya and he's working in a big company," She said with a smile "He must be a hard worker"

"Yes, he's been working hard for our family's sake since he's worried.." Akaashi nods in his understatement "What about you?" She looks at him with a smile.

"Oh well, my family is working too in a company and I'm working in a café shop" He chuckles "Oh, why don't you work in a company too?" She asks him curiously.

"My dream is opening my café shop so I decided to work in a small café shop and maybe in the future I will open my own.." Akaashi smiled to himself when he thought about his future "Well, I wish your dreams will come true!"

"Thank you.." Akaashi smiled at her "YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS LETS GO TO THE CAFÉ SHOP OVER THERE!" Mayuki and Bokuto shouted from the distance while waving at them "coming!"

"(Y/n), I hope your dream will come true too"
➳༻❀☕❀༺➳