☕️ || Day 1

➳༻❀☕❀༺➳╔═════════════════╗DAY 1Jumin is writing

➳༻❀☕❀༺➳
╔═════════════════╗
DAY 1
Jumin is writing...
╚═════════════════╝
"May I ask for your name?"
➳༻❀☕❀༺➳

"Mayuki! Wait for me!" Shouted a girl with beautiful (H/c) hair and (e/c) beautiful eyes as she was trying to catch up with her best friend. "(Y/n)! You're slow!" Her best friend said with a sigh and waited for her best friend to catch up with her.

"I'm sorry but you walked fast..!" She spoke and deeply sighed. "Alright alright.." Her friend Mayuki chuckles and interlocks her arms with (Y/n). "Today is gonna be a rainy day.." (Y/n) said as she looked out of the window while walking to her class with her best friend. "Indeed...it's cloudy outside.." Mayuki chuckles.

"Our exams are coming soon.." (Y/n) said as Mayuki nodded her head in agreement "and our graduation is coming soon as well" Mayuki added, feeling sad yet happy. "The times do fly fast, this is our last year of college.." (Y/n) said with a sad smile, feeling sad to leave her friends yet happy, she's finally soon getting out of the school. "But then, we will have to find work.." Mayuki said and sighed.

(Y/n) softly chuckles at Mayuki's reaction and tucked the strand of her hair behind her ears. "Yosh! Let's go study together today..!" Mayuki said with her hyped voice with her fist-pumping up in the air. "Mhm..!" She smiled at her and both laughed.

- ☕️ -

"Hurry! Over there!" Mayuki shouted, holding (Y/n)'s hand while running toward the café shop. It was raining hard as both of the girls are trying to hide and not get wet. "Safe..!" Mayuki said as the both of them breathed heavily. "Oh! Isn't this café shop, you usually go to?" Mayuki said as she recognized the café shop. "Oh..uh..mhm" (Y/n) shyly nod her head as she remembered a person inside the café shop.

"Right! Your crush.." Mayuki grinned and opened the door. "S-shut up.." (Y/n) said and enters the café shop after Mayuki. "Welcome..!" A soft yet beautiful voice said as (Y/n) immediately recognized the voice, making her heart skip a beat. "Hello..!" Mayuki greeted and looked around the shop for space. "H-Hi.." (Y/n) shyly greets him and looked away as her cheeks turned into a light pink shade.

"(Y/n)! Over there!" Mayuki grabbed her hand and lead her to the empty table. (Y/n) sat down on her seat as the waiter came toward them to take their orders. "May I take your orders..?" He asked them with a smile as he was holding a block and a pen to write down their order. "I will have ice americano..!" Mayuki said with a smile then looked at (Y/n). "I will have as usual.." (Y/n) said with a chuckle and he smiled "Anything else..?" "No, that's all.." They smiled at him and he bowed down to them and left.

"Not gonna lie...he's hot and a cutie.." Mayuki grinned and start pinching (Y/n)'s arm "Ow ow ow, Mayuki!" (Y/n) whined and slapped her hand away. "Hehe, sorry.." Chuckling, she looked around the café shop. "The café shop looks pretty and exclusive.." Mayuki added and (Y/n) rested her chin on her palm while her elbow on the table.

"At least you like the shop.." (Y/n) grinned as Mayuki gave her a thumbs up "Of course! I would like to go here every day..!" Mayuki chuckles and looked at the counter, there was a guy with golden-colored eyes and spiky white-grey hair with black streaks. He was at the counter, taking and paying the orders from the customers.

Mayuki smiled to herself and looked back at (Y/n) "psst..don't you think that guy over there is cute..?" Mayuki whispered to her and pointed over the counter, (Y/n) shifted her gaze over the counter and saw the owl boy "why..? interested?" (Y/n) smirked at her. Mayuki's face flushed red and shook her head "Nah..just asking.." she let out a nervous chuckle and looked away embarrassed "Don't lie, I see your flushed face.." before Mayuki could say anything, he came back with a trail coffees "Here are your orders.." He softly said and placed down on the table the coffees.

"If you don't mind...may I ask for your name?" Mayuki asked him and he looks at her. (Y/n) widens her eyes and looked at her in disbelief and gave her a 'What are you doing???' look. Mayuki grinned and also gave her a 'Just watch' look and looked back at the waiter. "My name..is Akaashi Keiji.." He softly replied and Mayuki clasped her hands together. "You have a nice name! I'm Kimura Mayuki and this is (L/n) (Y/n)!" Mayuki smiled brightly.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Ms.Kimura and Ms.(L/n).." Akaashi smiled softly at them "You can just call us by our name.." (Y/n) shyly said with a smile and he nods his head "Then, Ms.Mayuki and Ms.(Y/n) enjoy yourselves her and please excuse me.." He sent them a beautiful smile and left to take other orders. "He's cute.." (Y/n) chuckles and took a sip of her coffee "No wonder why you fell for him.." Mayuki also chuckles.

"So her name is (Y/n)...she's cute.." Akaashi thought and walked back to the counter where his friend Bokuto is. "Hey hey hey! Akaashi you look happy, did something happen..?" Bokuto asked him curiously "Today...I was able to get to know her name.." Akaashi said and placed the trail down on the table. "Ah, that girl that comes here regularly.." Bokuto chuckles and nudges his arm. "You two will make a good couple.." Akaashi blushed by hearing what he said and turned his head away.

"I hope so..."

➳༻❀☕❀༺➳