☕️ || Last day 10

➳༻❀☕❀༺➳╔═════════════════╗DAY 10Jumin is writing

➳༻❀☕❀༺➳
╔═════════════════╗
DAY 10
Jumin is writing...
╚═════════════════╝
"きっとまたあえる"
➳༻❀☕❀༺➳

It was a sunny and cloudy day, (Y/n) was standing in front of the gravestone with a name on it. Wind slightly blowing, her tears slowly falling and her lips curves into a smile.

"It's been 5 years..." (Y/n) smiles at the gravestone and placed a bouquet of roses. It was his favorite flowers after all. "I hope you are doing well up there...I miss you so much.."

"Mommy! Look what I found..!" A small boy shouted at her mother with a smile while running toward her "Honey..be careful" (Y/n) smiles and kneeled to the small boy. "Mommy! I found a flower!"

"It is a pretty flower..." She smiles and pats his head, the boy looks at her with a smile, and his eyes landed on the gravestone next to her "Mommy..? Who's that?"

(Y/n) looks beside her and back to her son and smiled "It's a very special person.." her son looks at the gravestone and placed the flower he got on the gravestone "I hope you have a nice day up there..!"

"Good boy..now let's go home.." She smiled and stood up, the boy giggles and held her hand "Mommy, is that person a superhero..?"

"He is...our special superhero and saved all of us.." (Y/n) smiled at her son and gently held the little boy's tiny hand. "Woah...he must be so cool!" The boy giggles and happily walks home with his mother.

"きっとまたあえる"
"We'll meet again"

•••

"Today is the day where he's going to have surgery..." The doctor said to (Y/n) as she broke down in tears. Today, where he's going to have surgery.

"The person already signed the contract for the heart donation...so I suppose we are going to do it now..." He added and she nods in understanding. She couldn't take it anymore, her heart was aching so badly as her tears fell like a river.

"Darling..don't cry, it must be hard for you to handle. I'm sure it's gonna be fine.." Akaashi weakly chuckles and held her hand. He was lying on the bed, his face is pale and weak like he's about to run out of his time.

"B-But..." She couldn't stop her tears, she tilted her head down and the teardrop dropped on the cold white floor. "Sshh, it's okay. Believe in me.." Akaashi weakly smiled and wipes her tears with his thumb.

His hands were cold, not warm anymore, he was trembling a little but he still kept his smile. "Just believe in me okay darling?"

"I will...I love you Keiji.."

"I love you too Blossom"

•••

"Yey! We're home..!" The little boy giggles and took his shoes off. "Remember to wash your hands before you go play honey" (Y/n) chuckles at her son and also took her shoes off.

"Yes, mom!" The boy giggles again and rushed to the bathroom to wash his little hands. (Y/n) smiled at his childish reaction and went to the kitchen to wash her hands before she starts cooking for dinner.

"Honey, what do you want for dinner..?" (Y/n) asked her son as he entered the kitchen. "Can we have a curry with rice today? Please?" His little gunmetal eyes sparkled when he mentions his favorite dish. "Of course hun"

"Yey! I will go play now!" The little boy giggles and left the kitchen to the living room, leaving (Y/n) alone in the kitchen to make dinner. "Alrighty, time to get the ingredients"

(Y/n) started cooking dinner while humming her favorite song, she was smiling as she was also thinking about her life with the little boy. "I'm home..!"

"Welcome home..!" (Y/n) heard her son shouting from the living room with his happy tone. "Hey, kiddo..." The person chuckles and patted the little boy's head.

(Y/n) was cooking so she couldn't go greet him but she felt two pairs of pretty hands wrapping around her waist and a kiss on a cheek. "I'm home..."

"Welcome home...how was your work?" (Y/n) chuckles as she was cutting some vegetables. "It was okay..." He chuckles and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Did you meet him?"

"Yeah, it's been 5 years since then.."

"I'm sure he's watching us from heaven" He smiles.

"I'm so thankful.." She also smiled.

"Daddy! Can you come here please?" The little boy interrupted the lovely moment between them. "Of course kiddo.."

"I will be right back.." He chuckles and gave her a last kiss on (Y/n)'s cheeks and left the kitchen as she continues to cook the dinner. "What's up kiddo.."

"I tried to write your name in kanji!" The boy smiles and showed him "Woah, you wrote this one wrong" he said and took the kid's hand while the kid was holding the pen. "My name is like this..."

"赤葦 京治"
"Akaashi Keiji"

"Woahh, thanks, dad..!" He smiles happily at his dad and clapped his hands "Aoi go wash your hands, dinner is almost ready" (Y/n) said as she came to the living with a smile. "Okay, mom!"

Aoi got up and ran to the bathroom again just to wash his hands before dinner. When Aoi left the living, Akaashi smiled and went to hug his dear lover. "I love you, darling.."

"I love you too.." (Y/n) hugged him back with a smile "I hope your brother is doing well in heaven there," Akaashi said "All thanks to him for donating the heart to you.." (Y/n) said and her little tear starts to drip.

"It must have been hard for you since your brother is the only one who you are close to.." Akaashi said with a low sad tone and hugged her a little tightly. "It's okay tho...since his heart is now living inside you.." She lets out a sad chuckle.

Akaashi broke the hug and looks at her "Everything is fine now right? I'm sure your brother is now doing fine there in heaven" He wipes her tears with a smile "Now smile or our son will see your crying face.." (Y/n) laughed and also wiped her tears.

"I love you Keiji..."

"I love you too Blossom"

The End of Our Last Coffee.