☕️ || Day 9

➳༻❀☕❀༺➳╔═════════════════╗DAY 9Jumin is writing

➳༻❀☕❀༺➳
╔═════════════════╗
DAY 9
Jumin is writing...
╚═════════════════╝
"Let's enjoy our last coffee, okay?"
➳༻❀☕❀༺➳

"(Y/n)...you came," His soft voice said as she entered the hospital ran again just to visit her sick boyfriend. Closing the door behind her and she gave him a warm hug.

"Darling...I missed you" He said with a chuckle and planted a kiss on her forehead and then on her lip. "I missed you too.."

(Y/n) sadly chuckles and placed her bag down on the floor and took a seat next to him. "What's wrong..? You seem sad darling"

Akaashi got worried due to her weird behavior, she is sad. Her heart is torn apart, feeling down, sad, and upset at the same time. That was when Akaashi knew.

"Baby..are you sad because I'm having surgery tomorrow..?" Akaashi asked her and places his warm and big hands on her cheeks and caressed them. "Mhm..."

"Baby...don't be sad okay? Even the doctor said I have a low chance to survive but just believe me and I will survive the surgery okay?" Akaashi said with his lower tone, cupping her cheek with his other hand and kissing her nose.

"Also, the doctor found a wonderful person who will kindly donate the heart to me...so don't be sad okay?" Akaashi added with a smile on his beautiful and angelic face, making (Y/n) nod her head.

"Also Keiji...I have a surprise for you.." (Y/n) and looks at him directly into his eyes and smiled a little "hm..? What is it?"

"You are gonna be a father..!" (Y/n) happily spoke to him and showed him a pregnancy test. She found out she was pregnant with his baby 2 days ago.

Akaashi's tears suddenly dripped down on his cheeks, it wasn't a tear of pain but it was a tear of joy. He's happy to hear the big news as he immediately hugged her "Really? Am I gonna be a father?"

"Yes yes.." (Y/n) giggles at him and rubs his back as Akaashi cried with joy and happiness, he's glad that he's able to be a father but there's a problem...

Will he be able to survive the surgery?

•••

"Mr.Akaashi will need surgery in 3 days..his heart is really weak that I'm pretty sure he will die soon.."

Those words broke her down, it was pain a very big pain. She is hurt, her heart is aching so badly as her head is suddenly causing her pain. "Will he survive...?"

"I'm not pretty sure but chances are low, we still need someone to find a heart so we could start the surgery...but we have none," The doctor said and bowed his head down to her.

"Alright...I understand.." (Y/n) also bowed to the doctor and cried her eyes out. She walked to the hospital restroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

Her eyes are puffy from crying, her nose red, and her little makeup ruined. She washed her face and dried her face with a paper when she looked at herself in the mirror again she suddenly feels like vomiting.

She rushed to the toilet and locked the door and vomited all. She tried to catch her breath after she vomited, feeling dizzy and bad. She calmed herself down. "What's wrong with me..?"

She washed her mouth and wipes it with a paper and walks out of the bathroom. She was still dizzy and bad inside as she was trying to walk. The doctors noticed her and immediately went to her and asked her.

And that's how she found out she was pregnant.

•••

"Darling...I promise you, I will survive this surgery hm? After surgery, let's get married and raise the child together, okay?" Akaashi sweetly said and tugged the strand of her hair behind her ears.

"But...doctor said there is a low chance to survive.." (Y/n) mumbled, closing her eyes as she felt his warm hand placing on her cheek and caressing it again. "Shh, just believe in me and I will survive..okay? Now, keep your eyes close and I have a surprise for you.."

(Y/n) nods her head and kept her eyes closed and felt his warm hand pulling away from her cheeks, she heard the hospital bed cracking sound and Akaashi took her hand. "Open your eyes.."

Slowly opening her eyes again, she saw Akaashi still sitting on the bed, holding her left hand while in the other hand holding a proposal ring. He was smiling at her while looking at her lovingly and dearly.

"You are the one I wanted to find, to tell you that I need you all my life. I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. Will you marry me?" Akaashi smiled, holding the ring out to her while looking at her.

Her tears suddenly trickled down on her cheeks, her lips formed into a big smile, and finally nods her head "Yes! I will marry you.." Her answer slipped out from her mouth and pulled him into a tight and loving hug.

Akaashi hugged her back and chuckled with a smile, his dream finally came true. Dream, he will have a family with the loved ones, no matter what they are going through they will solve it together. "I love you so much (Y/n)"

"I love you too Keiji.." (Y/n) happily said with tears still trickling down on her cheeks and Akaashi pulled the hug and looks at her with a smile. He took her left hand and slid the ring on her ring finger and looks at her.

"Just believe in me and I will survive the surgery..okay?" Akaashi smiled and pulled her into a very deep, loving, and long kiss. Their lips moved in sync, At his lips' touch she blossomed like a flower and the incarnation was complete.

Breaking the kiss, he presses his forehead against her and smiles "Let's enjoy our last coffee, okay?" He lets out a faint chuckle and kisses her head.

"I love you (Y/n)"
➳༻❀☕❀༺➳