005

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

JIA

"Did mom take the car again?" Jia asked to the cleaning lady. She glanced at Jia and nods. "They must've fought again then." 

It was the usual routine for Jia. Monday morning and her parents were already arguing. She sighed as she would have to take the bus today. Every time they fight, one of them would always take her car leaving her with no choice but to ride the bus when going to school.

"I'm sorry about your parents dear. They really need to figure out what to do with their relationship. It's affecting you." The cleaning lady said.

Some says when you have everything there was nothing to complain about. That felt unfair for Jia as she might've had what people classify as 'everything', some things were just bound to mess up and that happens to be her parents' relationship. Her biggest fear nowadays is how they would resolve this clash between them. 

"Um I'll be on my way. It's nice to see you." Jia said, bowing down to the cleaning lady and getting out of her house. 

She could ask Ahra to pick her up but she didn't want to be a burden so she just chose the bus. Inserting the earphone to her ear, she cancelled the noise around her that was bound to ruin her already ruined day. 

Once she arrived at school, she removed her earphones and went straight to class. All she wanted to do was study. Cancel everything around her and focus on studying her lessons in the library. The sooner she gets this lecture done, the sooner she can consume herself to studying in the library.

"Jia there you are!" Heeseung said once Jia had sat on her seat. 

"Yes?" She asked, wondering why Heeseung was looking for her. "Do you need anything?" 

He lifts a finger, telling her to wait for one moment before walking to his table and grabbing a paper bag. She tilts her head, curious as to what's inside the bag. "Here, Sunghoon wanted me to give that to you."

She grabs the paper bag and opens it, only to see a lunch box with a note attached on top of it. "Thanks. Why didn't he just give this personally?"

"That's what I said. He said he was too embarrassed to see how you would react." Heeseung chuckled. "I don't really get him, wouldn't judge you if you felt the same." 

"He's a puzzling man sometimes." Jia agrees which later on Heeseung followed with a laugh. 

"Talk to you later then, but nice hair though. You look prettier." He said and went back to his seat. 

Jia was puzzled why Sunghoon would be embarrassed by her reaction. What was inside the lunch box anyway? She pushed aside those feelings as soon as the teacher entered. When the bell rung, she grabbed the paper bag in hopes of knowing what was inside. 

Once she arrived at the cafeteria, she knew at that moment, this day just wasn't her day. From afar she could see Ahra and Sunghoon sitting on one table. If she approached and sat next to them she would have to endure the pain of being the third wheel. 

Instead she turns around and marched back to her classroom to return the paper bag. She passed by Heeseung who looked at her curious why she was back already.