003

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

JIA

"So when are we actually going to talk about the date?" Sunghoon frowned while Jia continued to check the solving exercise she gave him. 

Jia rolled her eyes and gave him the piece of paper with the huge 80 written on it. "Fine. But let me set some conditions, okay? This is my best friend we're talking about. I'm not just gonna set her up with someone who'll hurt her." 

Sunghoon raised his left hand as if he was promising to her he would never do that. "I am not that type of guy."

Jia snorts. "Okay here's the first rule, don't ever hurt my best friend." 

"That's all?" Sunghoon asked. 

"Well that's all that matters, right?" She shrugged. "Okay here's the plan, me and Ahra eat lunch together all the time. I'm giving you my notebook, just pretend you're gonna give it to me tomorrow."

"Okay and?"

"Then me being my nerd ass, I would go to the library just to study. There you could take my place and ask her yourself to a date." Jia said, slightly surprised on how amazing her plan was. 

"Wait so you're just gonna give me your notebook? How are you going to study?" Sunghoon asked. 

Jia pulled her newly bought notebook out and threw it at him. "That's brand new but Ahra wouldn't know. That looks exactly the same as my other notebook." 

"Is this how smart people make plans?" Sunghoon laughed but Jia just chuckled. "By the way, how's your uniform? I saw it was stained." 

"Uh yeah, I have a spare in my locker. Um how about your friend? Is he still pissed at me?" Jia asked, worried. 

"Hm well we convinced him to calm down, it was an accident after all. Don't worry about him, he can be too hot-headed sometimes." Sunghoon said, calming Jia down. "So let's stick to the plan tomorrow?"

"Sure."

And so Jia spoke no words about hers and Sunghoon's plan that day. She remained quiet in class and tried to focus more on the words spewing out of the teacher's mouth. When the bell rang, she lazily stood up to make her way to the cafeteria. 

She saw Ahra from afar, waving at her. Jia waved back at the girl. "Sorry I couldn't eat with you yesterday! My teammates wanted to have a meeting."

"No, it's fine." Jia said and they walked together to the cafeteria. They both went in line and Ahra tapped her shoulder lightly. 

"Look it's your favorite!" Ahra said cheerfully pointing at the sweet and sour pork. Jia's eyes brightened but then she remembered she would have to leave it since Sunghoon and her had a plan. 

Once the two finally sat, Jia quickly ate some of her sweet and sour pork before Sunghoon arrives.

"Wow you must really love sweet and sour pork so much." Ahra said as she watches Jia shove a piece of meat in her mouth. 

"Hey Jia." Jia looked at her side and saw Sunghoon holding her notebook. She pouts but raises an eyebrow at him as if she has no idea why he was there. "Here's your notebook."

Jia grabs the notebook and slightly smiled. "Thanks."

"Can I sit here?" Sunghoon asked. Jia looked at Ahra who was blushing profoundly. 

"Sure go ahead." Ahra said and he sits next to Jia. 

Jia sighed. This was her cue. "Hey Ahra, I forgot I have to study. Exams are coming up, I can't fail."