ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ《2》

【ᴅᴀʏs】

Long chapters ahead, you guys...(・ัω・ั)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I don't recognize that ringtone....' Amane thought drowsily, with his eyes still shut, he  reached for his smartphone that he knew that he put beside his futon. He was thinking of snoozing the alarm button for a few more minutes.

"Ow!" He groaned in pain as his back hits the floor with an emphatic thud. He fell of the bed, reaching for his phone. He finally open his eyes and sit up. He doesn't even remember, owning a bed. Just a futon.

Amane look around his surroundings. The room he was currently in was completely unfamiliar. Filled with anime posters and merchandise, a computer infront of his view, a drawer and a desk on the side. Art materials such as paints, brushes and canvas littered on the floor from the floor. Did he sleep over somewhere last night?

"...Where am I?" The moment he murmur the words, he notice that his voice was strangely, high pitched. His nose and throat feel funny and his airways are a little tighter than usual. His chest feels really weird and heavy.

Looking down at his body, he then saw cleavage. The soft mounds reflect the morning sun, and the pale, smooth skin gleams. A shadow lies between the two breasts.

His hands gravitate toward them. Next thing he knew, he was already groping them. The sensation blows his mind as he keep kneading earnestly. He never really expected that a girl's body was this amazing.

He snapped back from his thoughts. Since when he was this perverted? Amane's face soon bloomed red, as he realized what he had done. His grandmother would be very disappointed if she knew that he had just groped a girl's chest.

'Who is this girl?' Amane thought gazing at a strange face in the mirror of a strange bathroom.

Long (h/c) hair flows down to his back, sleep-tousled, reminding him of a bird's nest and confused (e/c) colored eyes. Looking a little lower, he was wearing a oversize T-shirt with a korean boy band picture that hides her shorts and slender legs. Looking back at the mirror, he then began observing her and for some reason, other than her skin having dried splash of paint, there is a big bandage on her right cheek. Touching it gingerly, there's a dull throb.

"(Y/n), are you up?"

Abruptly, a woman's voice calls from somewhere in the distance, Amane let out a startled, shriek.

"Breakfast was your job today, dear. Remember? You overslept."

Nervously, Amane peek into what looks like a living room. As she speaks, a middle-aged woman in a formal suit glances at him, then immediately returns her attention to the food..

"I-I'm sorry..." Amane apologize out of habit.

"I'm heading out. There's miso soup, go ahead and finish it off." She told him.

“Um....yes..."

"And go to school. Even if you're late." On that note, the woman briskly piles up the dishes, puts them in the small kitchen, passed by him as he stood petrified in the doorway, goes to the foyer, dons her shoes, opens the door, steps out, and shuts it behind her. It all happens so fast that Amane have been barely enough time for a kite to call once.

"...What a weird dream..." Amane said out loud. He then took another look around the room. There are paintings and sketches of different landscapes all over the walls. The floor was a careless mess of magazines and paper bags and cardboard boxes. Compared to the tidy Japanese like Yugi house, he was living in, The place he was currently in seems wild and lawless. The room is really small, an apartment.