ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ《7》

【ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ】

Final chapter guys!

Btw, I have an art account on instagram. I just started so I don't have much followers yet but I appreciate it if you guys check it out TvT. My username is Artsy_Mana05.

I also drew Hatsume from my book Our fate together XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) have a few habits she have unconsciously picked up. For example, when she was feeling rushed and flustered, she would touch the back of her neck. When she would wash her face, she would look into her eyes, reflected in the mirror. Even on mornings when she was in a hurry, when she stepped out the front door, she would pause for a moment and take a long look at the scenery.

She would also gaze at her palm for no reason.

"The next station is... Yoyogi... Yoyogi. "

As the synthetic audio announced the station, (Y/n) realized that she was doing it again. She look away from her right hand and gazed absently out the window instead. The train was slowing down, and beyond the glass, the crowd of people standing on the platform flows by.

Abruptly, her whole body broke out in goose bumps.

A beat later, She thought. It was him.

He was standing on the platform.

The train stopped. Even waiting for the doors to open seems to take too long, and all then (Y/n) left the train at a sprint. She turned in a circle, scanning the platform. Several passengers dart suspicious glances at her as they pass. Her head finally cools down.

She was not looking for anyone in particular. He wasn't even there at all. This was yet another habit (Y/n) picked up unaware, and it was a weird one.

The next thing she know, she was still standing on the platform, (Y/n) gazed at her palm again.

'Just a little more.... Just a little longer. Just a little more.'

(Y/n) didn't even know what wish accompanies those words, but somewhere along the way, She had started longing for it.

"This manga is really good." Shijima Mei, a first year freshman in Tokyo Polytechnic University Nakano Campus said. (Y/n) met Mei a year ago, and learned that she was entrolled in a prestigious art school, specifically focusing on making manga.

(Y/n) was finishing up her last year in highschool. For her to enter her desired university, one of her requirements to enroll was her to pass a manga sample.

Somehow she manage to create a volume one of a shounen manga about a ghost boy and girl, taken from a urban legend that was known through out the schools of Japan.

"You really think so?"

"Yeah! The illustrations are quite detailed! The main characters are well drawn too!" Mei complimented, finishing the entire volume. "I suggest that you should continue making this story.  I bet the instructors will love this!"

"Thank you, Shijima-senpai." (Y/n) smiled. If a student from the university said that it was good, then maybe it really was. She only hope that once she passed all the requirements, the university would accept her as one of their new manga writer in training.

"But I do have some more comments. Your lead female, Hatsume is somehow look exactly like you. Long (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, it's like you made yourself as one of the main characters!" Somehow, Mei was exaggerating too much compliment on her demo manga. At least what (Y/n) thought. Mei was just loving her work, that she already wanted to know what happened next. "And does the main character Hanako is someone you know in real life?! Oooh! Is he your lover or something? A crush maybe?"