ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ《3》

【ᴍᴜsᴜʙɪ】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ringing sound of a phone's alarm woke up (Y/n). Hearing that the tune was not the anime opening she had set up, she quickly realized that she must have switched with Amane once more.

The ringtone was from Amane's phone. (Y/n) assumed that she'll be living in the country side again for today. She quickly sat up from the futon, already formulating the plans she had with Kou for the cafe project, she's been working on for their bus stop spot.

Amane had warned her about touching his body, seeing that the boy took precautions with how many layers of clothings wrapped around his body. The two were not quite sure when would the switch will occur, so they have to be careful.

(Y/n) was too. Remembering the fact that her pajamas have gotten really conservative lately. She was used to sleep in a oversize T-shirt of her favorite boy band without a bra and some shorts. But ever since she found out that Amane had been touching her body, She started wearing a pajama shirt buttoned up all the way.

But again, she was so facinated of being switched bodies with a boy that she couldn't help but slowly reach towards her crotch.

Her hands paused.

"I feel bad doing this to him... Maybe I should lay low with watching hentai...."

The sliding door rattled open. Tsukasa peaked in the room and sighed at the scene, feeling tired and already used to his older twin brother's odd behavior. "You really do like your crotch, Don'tcha, Amane?"

That was all he said while (Y/n) has her hands on Amane's shorts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Grandma. Why's the body of our shrine's god all the way out here?" Tsukasa whine.

(Y/n) walked besides him. The twin's grandmother who was walking in front of thim, answered the younger twin's question without turning around. "Thanks to Mayugorou, I don't know, either."

"Mayugoru?" (Y/n) muttered to herself. She never heard of him before. But again, since she switched with Amane, she was learning so much about his culture. She turned to Tsukasa and whispered. "Who's that?"

"Huh? You don't know? He's famous." The golden yellow eyed boy stared at his brother as if he grew another head. But what he didn't know was the person he was talking to was not his brother at all.

(Y/n) was in confusion. She really don't really know how these kind of relationships work in the country side where Amane lived in. She was a city girl after all. Amane was just a country boy she met by a sudden magical connection.

The three family members have been hiking the mountain roads for almost an hour by now. (Y/n) was informed that they'll be taking an offering up to the body of the Yugi shrine's god on top of the mountain. (Y/n) was impressed with these people. They really are living in a folktale.

The sun shining through the canopy of maple leaves dyes them bright red. The air is crisp and dry, and there’s a strong scent of dead leaves in the pleasant wind. It was now in October. Nobody knew when it had happened, until the moment they found out, it was already a full autumn in the town.

(Y/n) stared at the eldery woman walking infront of her, wondering how old she was seeing that she knew so much about the country side tradition and cultures. She was in awe to think that even on the mountain trail they were walking on, the woman was wearing traditional clothes. Amane's grandmother was a surprisingly strong walker unlike the ones she often saw in the city. Her back was slighty curved and she’s using a walking stick. (Y/n) never lived with an old person so she can't even begin to guess her age or what kind of shape she was in. All she had was her mother who was working really hard in the office.