ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ《1》

【ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ】

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

You guys got a date? TvT I don't even have one so I decided to publish this instead!

The long wait is over! I guarantee that I did a good job writing this. TwT.... My single lazy ass decided to write above my limits.

Understanding the film was a little confusing when I first watched it. But after watching it the second time, I actually understand everything now! I actually watched it like ten times now. XD

Such a beautiful film! This should earn the title of the 'Movie of the century!'

Just a little reminder, I made up some of these rituals and traditions since google won't give me anymore information so don't comment things like It's not a real japanese culture or ritual cause I just made it up!

Also...Featuring....A female version of Amane!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of an alarm ringtone broke the silent. A voice of a young male preteen soon followed, groaning in annoyance that he was awaken from a comfortable slumber.

'I don’t recognize that ringtone' (Y/n) thought, still half awake. As she remembers, she was up all night and had only went to bed until it was dawn. She was working on a drawing on a sketchpad all night, room littered with crumpled papers since her mind was blank with the lack of inspiration. Her conciousness soon drift away again.

"...-N)...(Y/n)."

The girl heard a voice. A some what familiar one, whispering ever so gently on her ear.

"(Y/n)....(Y/n)...."

It was a voice of a young boy. The voice is earnest, pleading, as if the one who owns the voice was about to cry. The voice trembling with loneliness, heart ache was hidden in his tone.

"Don’t you remember me?" the voice asks anxiously.

'No, I don’t know you.'

The next thing the young girl knew is that she was inside a crowded train. Suddenly, the train stops, and the doors open. That's when she realized, why was she on a train. A pair of wide golden eyes hovers right in front of her. A boy in a uniform was staring straight at her, but the press of disembarking passengers was pushing him farther away.

"My name is...!" The boy shouts, undoing the cord neatly tied to his wrist, like a bracelet and holding it out to. Without thinking, (Y/n) reached for it. It’s a vivid orange, like a thin ray of evening sun in the dim train. She shove her way into the crowd and grab that color tight. "....Amane!"

(Y/n)'s (e/c) colored orbs flew open. The boy’s voice echoes through her mind, was still whispering in her ears.

'His name is Amane?'

As far as she knows, she had never knew that boy, or his name. She recalled the way he look at her. He looked really desperate, His eyes were brimming with tears, he look so broken. (Y/n) never seen the style of uniform he was wearing. His expression was serious, even grave. She never saw a boy look at her like that before.

But all she could think of that it was all just a dream, everything she saw was all a fantasy. It was not real. Only an illusion created by her mind during her sleep.