Anna's Tantrum

This wasn't Kristoff, it couldn't be Kristoff... but it was.

Elsa wouldn't show them some random bear, and Grand Pabbie wouldn't hug one either. Still, it wasn't possible for a person to turn into a bear... was it?

Grand Pabbie let go, and looked up at the bear, a questioning look in his eyes. The bear snorted, blowing a puff of air into Grand Pabbie's face. Realization filled his eyes.

"Of course, the spirits!" Realization turned to smug when he said, "and I know exactly why."

The bear, who Anna still wasn't convinced was Kristoff, looked down in shame. "Have you learned your lesson my boy?" His big furry head nodded slowly but surely, and Grand Pabbie looked to Sven for agreement.

When Sven nodded, the old man slapped his hands together in front of him. "Then we have to see if the spirits agree, but first." They all looked to Anna.

"What, no, I don't, no," Anna looked away and folded her arms, "there is no way my Kristoff could turn into a bear. You all are just hanging around with this wild animal while Kristoff is dying or probably already dead."

"Anna," Grand Pabbie said softly, reaching a hand out to her.

"Don't ANNA me! I'm not listening to anything you say until Kristoff is by my side!"

"Anna, he's right here-" Elsa tried to say, but the fiery girl cut her off.

"SHUT UP, just SHUT UP!" Anna had burning tears in her eyes. She stormed off, disappearing into the thicket of the woods. Elsa winced, and she felt like she was about to cry, until a large paw rested gently on her shoulder.

Kristoff looked at her, kindness in his eyes. Elsa smiled at him, and watched as he lumbered off after Anna.

This was his job, his fault, and he knew it.

(Sorry for the clunky title)