The Bear

The world was quiet. The sun was hidden behind a thick layer of clouds, and Elsa could smell rain in the air. She messily cropped up her hair in a pony tail. Kristoff and Anna had been gone for much longer than she had anticipated, and she was determined to find them.

Kristoff hadn't brought a leash for Sven, but the wolf just followed Elsa around wherever she went, so there was really no need for one. "Come on Sven," she beckoned the wolf, "do you know where they went?" The wolf just stared at her expectantly. "I'm talking to an animal." She sighed and smoothed a stray hair behind her ear. Sven started to walk ahead of her, looking back every so often. He grunted when Elsa didn't move, and Elsa realized he wanted her to follow.

She obliged, hurrying a bit to catch up.

The air had gotten cooler, and that tall mountain she could barely see in the first place had practically disappeared into a dark veil of clouds, like the mountain had been engulfed by a huge beast. She could still see an outline of the left cliff side of the mountain, stretching below the skyline. It was a big mountain, so there must have to be a large amount of clouds, more than enough to cause a violent storm.

She was so focused on the mountain that she didn't notice a forest grow around her. She finally looked up from the ground when she accidentally bumped into Sven, who had stopped abruptly.

"Sven, what's-" She cut herself off when she noticed that the wolf was roughly pushing his side up against her legs, trembling. Elsa looked from Sven up, and saw something utterly terrifying.

A bear, standing upright, chest inches from Elsa's face.