chapter 2

As you guys were finsihing up your conversation he tells you something. "Hey um i'm on a call with my friends actually and one of my friends thinks your cute." he giggles. "Oh wow really?" "Yeah. He um kind of um wants your number" "Oh yeah for sure it's 407-***-****." You think to yourself, who can it be? Karl goes on omegle with skeppy,george, connor, and dream. Wait this is crazy what if it's skeppy or george or connor or DREAM AHHHH. "Okay thanks you should be getting a text right now" he tells you. "Oh oka-" you get cut off by him skipping you. Then you hear your phone ring. "Oh wow hey your cute" as the guy who was next says. "Oh thank you!" you skip him and turn off your computer. You went to your phone and see some random person texted you.
<                 407-***-****  
Heyy
                                            oh hi is this the guys friend    that called me cute lmao

You wait for a response and didn't hear your phone ring. You didn't think much of it so you got ready for bed. You stare at the ceiling thinking that you just met karl and you have his friends number. You continue thinking that your one person from getting karl's number and being friends with him. But yet  he said my voice is pretty so as my appearance. You get tired and fell asleep...