chapter 13

-next day-

< clay:)))

y/n
hey loser

clay:)))
good morning

y/n
what are you doing today?

clay:)))
wow no good morning

y/n
ft me

clay:)))
no i'm still in bed

y/n
so am i

clay:)))
ok

clay facetimed you not thinking he was actually going too. "what do you want." clay asks. "you look cute right now anyways." you say. "you too just get to the point."he says. "okay damn what are you doing today?"you ask. "well actually my friend nick is coming over. he's one of the dudes i record with." he says. "oh uhh okay have fun." you say. "just come over i think he will love to see you." he says. "um okay what time?" you ask. "around 4ish." he says. "okay bye love you." you say jokingly. "don't hang up on me." he says right before you were about to hang up. "well i need to get ready and figure out what to wear." you say. "y/n it's 10."  "yeah but it takes me like 2 hours to figure what to wear so your going to help me." you say while getting up. you place your phone on your desk so clay can see you from head to toe. you take out your clothes from your closet and asked him what you should wear. "y/n i don't care what your going to wear." clay says. "your not helping me right now." you say. "wear something simple." he says. "okay i'll just wear jeans and a black shirt." you say. you get your black tank top with some mom jeans and a silk jacket that you got from christmas. "okay i'll call you later." you say. "ugh okay fine bye." clay says. "bye see you later mr." you say hanging up. you went on your phone going through your socials.

((your outfit))

                                   -time skipp-you checked the time and it was already 2

                                   -time skipp-
you checked the time and it was already 2. you got up and start to do your makeup sense it takes about 30 mins. after you finsihed you got ready and wanted to stop by at a coffee shop. you go outside and started to drive to a cheap coffee shop. once you got there it was already 3:30. "okay let's make this quick." you say to yourself while getting out of your car. you go inside and order your regular and waited for your drink. while waiting you got a call from a random number. you ignored it because you always get spam callers calling you. the number started to call you a lot until people started to stare at you. you answered the phone to tel them to stop calling you. "hey can you please stop bothering me thank-" you say getting cut off. "hey i'm clay's friend and he wanted to tell you that you can come to his house." as the man speaks. "oh yeah i'm just waiting for my drink but thanks for letting me know." you say laughing. "y/n! your order is ready." as the man who called your name says. you hang up the phone and go up to the guy. you catch him staring at you. "hi!" you say. "oh hey um here's your drink." he says. "thank you!" you say about to leave. "wait hey um can i maybe get your number? sorry." he says. "oh um yeah sure!" you say starting to write on a napkin your number. you gave him the napkin and waved him goodbye. you went to your car and started to hit the road. while driving you were thinking about the guy that wanted your number. he was a brunette, fluffy hair, hazelnut eyes, tall, and looked sweet. but no you weren't catching feelings you just though about him. you arrived at clays house seeing his car parked in his drive way. you parked right next to his and got out of the car. you walk up the stairs leading to the front of his house and pressed the doorbell. "oh y/n hey!" clay says. "hiii!!" you say. "you look good come in now." he says. you go inside taking off your shoes. you guys start to walk to the kitchen meeting up with nick. "oh hi your y/n?" nick says. "oh hi yes i am and you must be nick huh?" you say. "yes i am nice to meet yo- PATCHES!" nick says. "omg sapna- nick she doesn't love you." clay says. "shut the fuck up." nick says. "oh gosh. okay so what are we going to do today?" you ask. "nice question what do you guys want to do." nick says. "well we can go the beach that's near by?" clay says. "oh sure i just need to go to my place and get my swimsuit." you say. "we'll take you to your house." clay says. "okay are we going right now?" you ask. "yeah you can stay here for a little bit so me and nick can get ready." clay says. "alrighty." you separate from clay and nick. you go on your phone going on tik tok. *ding* a random number texted you? you go through your recent calls if the number matched with nick but it wasn't.