chapter 29

there's some grammar errors in this chapter and i'm too lazy to fix them. but enjoy. >:(
george's pov:
"well i mean from my experience yeah, she does. why'd you ask?" i tell clay. "is it bad that i miss her?" clay says. "all i'm saying is that she misses you more than you do." i look at clays emerald eyes. there was silence. complete silence. "i made a mistake george." clays voice cracked. "yeah i know you did." i scoff.
"i want laney out of my house." clay rushes his sentence. "what? why? aren't you two in love?" i question him. "no never. i only flew her out because i was selfish. i was jealous. i was jealous of you and y/n's friendship. what i did was not slick at all. i miss y/n so much george." clay hits his head. "hey hey calm down." i tell him hugging him. "what should i do to earn her back?" clays throat sounded dry. "have you tried apologizing to her yet?" i asked. "no i was trying to give her space." clay sniffles. "well maybe you can surprise her with her favorite things and apologize maybe?" i gushed.
"showing up to her house? i don't think so" he says in return. "do you guys have a special spot? or like a place where you always take her to?" i pled. clay pulled away from the hug and said, "wait i have an idea and your going to be apart of it." he then rushes out of the room bumping into nick.

clays pov:
i rush out of george's room bumping into nick. "DREAM!" he shouts. "nick chill out." i say. i walk my way to the stairs seeing laney on the couch. i rush upstairs going in my room. i didnt know laney was following me so she scared me. "holy shit man don't do that again." i sigh. "um what are you doing?" laney asked concerned. "pack your things i'm bringing you to the airport early tomorrow morning." i say throwing her bag and clothes. "woah woah woah what? i'm suppose to be staying for 2 more weeks." laney states. "i said pack your things, you don't want to be late for your flight!" i say. "what the hell clay. you cant just do that." laney says frustrated. "last time i checked, i can." i push her out of my way and just decided to hangout with the boys.

-time skip to the next morning-

i go downstairs to wake up laney. "laney wake up we have to leave." i shrug her. she wakes up and slowly walks up the stairs. "IM GIVING YOU 10 MINUTES!" i shout at her. minutes passed by and she came downstairs with her luggage. "okay you ready?" i asked. she ignored me and rolled her eyes. i grabbed my keys and headed to my car. as i was driving to the airport laney was looking out at the window. "hey cmon we're almost there." i say. "i know." laney says with an attitude.

we got to the airport and i dropped off laney. she looked mad but i didn't give a fuck. i left the airport making a stop to target.

y/n's pov:
i woke up to my alarm i set last night. i turned it off and went back to sleep realizing my package came in. i jumped out my bed running down the stairs. and there i see, my package waiting at my front door. i opened it seeing my strawberry milk shirt dropping on the ground. "i can finally match with georgeee!!" i say jumping up and down. i called george but he didn't respond. he usally responds but i didn't bother to care. i went back upstairs throwing the shirt on. "cute as fuck." i say to myself. i leave my room going to my set up. i go on twitch to see if anyone was streaming and it was george! what is he streaming? i click on his stream just hearing screaming from one ear to another. "my goodness." i say lowering the volume quickly. "WERE POPPING OFF!!" quackity yells. "penis penis penis penis penis penis penis." karl repeatedly says. "LANGUAGE KARL!" bad  shouts. "BAD SAY SOFA-KING." quackity shouts. "no quackity i'm not falling for your tricks." bad says. george then looks to the side of him. "guys entertain my chat, i'll be right back." george takes off his headset and places it on his table.

george's pov:
"what clay?" i ask. "look, i got all y/n's favorite snacks and roses." clay then shoved the snacks to me. "oh are you planning to talk to her today?" i ask. "uh yes." clay nods. "oh when are you going to do it?" i ask again. "when sun sets, but i need you and nick to drive her to the place. i'll give nick the address and your going to blindfold her." clay explains. "sounds like a plan!" i smile. i then go back to my stream. i put on my headphones just hearing yelling. "i'm back i'm back i'm back." i blurted out. "no one focking cares." quackity mocks my accent. "QUACKITY LANGUAGE!!" bad screech. i laugh and looked to chat.

user293
HI Y/N

marisaxx1
Y/NNNNN

umchileanywaysssssss
HIIII Y/N

"oh y/n is here!" i shout. "add her to the call! i wanna speak to her!" bad exclaims. i then add y/n to call waiting for her to join. "hey guys!" a nice voice appears. "hi y/n! i'm bad boy halo!" "Y/N WERE POPPING OFF!" "hi y/n!" "Y/NNNNNN" all of us greeted her. "let's play bed wars i'm bored." y/n whines. "let's do what the woman says." quackity yells. i went on hypixel waiting for everyone to join.

-time skip-

after streaming i felt very tired. i look to my right seeing the clock. "it's only 3?!?" i say to myself. i go out of my room seeing clay all dressed up. "why are you dressed up?" i ask while taking cereal out of the pantry. "i'm going to be apologizing to y/n tonight and i have to look presentable." he says. "oh yeah i forgot. when does nick take us?" i question him taking the milk out of the fridge. "in like 20 minutes because it takes 2 hours to get there and the su-" "sunset is at 5:15" i finsih his sentence. "yeah so excuse me, i have to go." he says taking the roses and snacks. "okay well time to call y/n about it." i say to myself. i take out my phone and scroll down till i see y/n's contact name. "hey george what's up?" she says. "nick and i are taking you out in 20 mins, get ready." i say hanging up. i take my bowl of cereal to my room telling nick to get ready. "hurry up, we need to get y/n" i say to him. "i'll get ready in 5 minutes." nick sighs.