chapter 17

p.s: you can skip this chapter if you wanna see what's going to happened when y/n sees george!

you guys got back to clays house after you guys went out. it was already 6pm. "okay well i guess i'm going to go back home." you say to clay. "come tomorrow please." clay says. "i'll stop by." you say gathering your stuff together. "spend a night tomorrow and the other day." clay says. "isn't that going to be too much?" you ask. "trust me, i had more people spend a night at my place more than 2 days." clay says. "okay well can you drop me off at my house please!" you ask clay. "yeah let's go." clay says. you guys both walk out side into clays car. clay drove you to your house. once you guys got there you guys planned what time for you to come over. "so tomorrow at 12." you say. "yes." clay says. "alrighty well i'll see you tomorrow!" you say opening the car door. you opened the trunk getting your stuff. you met up with clay at your front door. "bye tall man." you say. clay leans in for a little kiss. "byeeee." clay says walking away. you opened the door running upstairs to your room. a couple minutes passed by and you got very bored. you decided to go to your recording room that hasn't been touch. you made the option to maybe stream. you pressed the power button on your pic and loaded minecraft up. you set up everything and pressed the live button. you had no followers. many minutes passed by and you had forgot you were streaming. "oh shit i'm still streaming." you say. you look over to your second monitor and saw you reached to 10 viewers! "oh hey chat! i didn't really think people were watching me. how are you guys?" you ask your views. you waited for 1 minute and gotten no answers. "okay well by that i'm going to end the stre- WOAHHHH!" you shout. you saw the notification that karljacobs raided you with 100,781 people! "oh that's a lot people. thank you karl for the raid!" you say smiling even though the viewers couldn't see you. "i was actually going to end the stream but thank you guys for coming on my goodness!" you tell chat. you glance over chat to see what was going on.

ruhi____8111
YOU SEEM SO NICEE

streamer1993
what's your socials?

jonathan_hostler
WHY DO YOU SOUND CALM

_alyssa_101
NEW COMFORT STREAMER?!??

quirkycourtney6
i alr know your pretty bye-

"thank you guys for the nice comments!" you say. you switched the category to Just Chatting. "maybe i'll just read to see what's up!" you say. "oh by the way! my twitter is (whatever your twitter @ is)! same with everything!" you tell chat. you go on your phone and see you gained 2k followers on twitter. "oh wow thank you guys for the follows but i think i'm going to end! thank you guys so much for hanging with me and i'll see you sometime in the future!" you say. you ended the stream and decided to dm karl.

@KarlJacobs
y/n
hi! i just wanted to say, thank you so so so much for raiding me!  that really meant something to me! <33

you dmed him thinking he wouldn't answer because he probably has millions of dms from people. you placed down your phone and decided to just go to sleep.