chapter 10

you guys pull up to dreams house. "wow you live like this?" you say. "um yeah?" clay says while taking the keys out. "oh so your rich rich." you say giggling. "he knows your joking  right? he probably knows i am."you think to yourself. "haha very funny." he says. "yep i'm good at making awesome jokes." you say back. you guys go in his house with a smell of steak. "it smells like steak." you say. "oh yeah my mom is making steak." he says. "your mom?" you exclaim. "oh shit i should've told you my mom and sister was here." he says. "oh it's fine" you say back. you guys get to the kitchen and see clay's mom and sister talking to each other. "oh hi! you must be y/n?" clays mom spoke. "yes I am it's nice to meet you!" you say back politely. "(dristas name) this is y/n and y/n this is (dristas name)." clay says to the both of you. "oh hi!" you say to her. "hi." she says back. "okay well i'm going to show y/n the bathroom so she can change. " clay tells drista and his mom. you guys walk down a hallway leading to a bathroom. "okay you can change here and im going to be upstairs changing. if your done changing meet me in my room if your uncomfortable with my mom and sister." clay says. "oh yeah for sure!" you say. clays walks away and you lock the door in the bathroom.
                                  ~5 mins later~
your done changing so you go out of the bathroom seeing clays mom and sister. "hi guys." you say. "clay is upstairs y/n!" clays mom says. "oh okay thank you for telling me!" you say smiling. "wait y/n before you go home i need to talk to you." drista says. "your scaring me but yeah sure." you say while going away from the convo. "his house is so fucking big where are the stairs." you say to yourself. you were wondering around for like 2 minutes and you found the stairs. you got stopped from patches. "oh my gosh patches!" you think to yourself. you were petting her and she was so soft and cute. after petting her you went up the stairs. you went to the first room that's closest to the stairs hoping it's clays room. you knock on the door sense it was close. "come in" clay says. you walk in seeing clay shirtless. "oh my gosh your naked."you say with your hands covering your eyes. "open your eyes silly i have shorts on and your going to see me shirtless anyways." clay says. you put down your hands before you trip on something. you look around his room and it was huge. it was a little bit messy but it didn't really matter. "okay ready?" clay asks. "yes!" you say back.
clays pov:
"my goodness when y/n walked in she was *chefs kiss* she looked so fucking pretty. like my goodness." i think to myself.
y/n pov:
we go downstairs seeing clays mom and sister getting ready for something. "hey where are you guys going?" clay asks. "oh we're going to go back home. your brother hurt himself from falling off his bike." she says. "y/n call me on clays phone when your done swimming." drista says. "oh yeah for sure." you say. "why does she want to talk to me so bad?" you think to yourself. "okay well bye then." clay says walking them out. "okay let's go swimming" he says. clay leads you to the backyard. you put down your clothes and towel down. as you were putting it down you felt hands touching your waist. "clay what are you doing?" you say. clay didn't respond and continued carrying you. "clay don't do what i think your about to do." you yell at him. "why not?." he says carrying you. "don't throw me in the pool. don't you dare." you say. he didn't respond and he walked closer to the deep end of the pool. "too late." he says throwing you in the pool. once he threw you in the pool he jumped in. "you fucking little jerk." you say. "your no fun." he says laughing. you go in the water so clay can't see you. you swim behind him and swim back up to get air. "what are you doing?" he asks wondering where you went. "this wasn't the plan shit." you say. you swim back down trying to carry him but he was too heavy. you swim back up knowing you just failed. "you tried to throw me huh?" he asked. "yes." you say back. he swims over to you about to throw you again. you know exactly what he's going to do. he held your waist while you wrapped you legs around his waist. once he tried to throw you he went down with you. "you smart ass." he snickers at you.

~you guys were swimming for like 2 hours~
"i'm getting hungry." you say. "oh yeah let's get something cause i'm hungry too." clay says. you guys get out of the pool and dry off. you went on your phone to see if anyone texted you. in the corner of your eye you see clay staring at you. you look at him catching him staring at you. "are you admiring how pretty i am." you say sarcastically. "yes actually." he says back smiling. "okay come on let's go inside." clay says. you guys go inside to change. once you guys were done changing you guys met each other in his living room. "you ready?" he asks. "yes i am" you say back. you guys go to his car seeing your purse. you move your purse on your lap and you put on your seatbelt. "where do you want to eat?" clay asks. "chick fil a." you say. "alrighty." he says. you take out your makeup from your purse and start to do it. "oh come on now, you don't need makeup."clay says. "oh yes i do it makes me feel pretty." you say. "you look pretty either way bitch." he says back. "awhh." you say winking at him. you were going through your socials until you felt a hand on your thigh. you look down at it and was confused. clay saw you confused so he squeezed your thigh to make you more confused. you look at him. "what?" he says. "oh nothing." you say. you look back down and place your hand on top of his.