chapter 16

it was morning and you slept with clay. you woke up checking the time and it was 10. you looked over and saw clay still sleeping. you got up and went downstairs to find something to eat. as you went downstairs you heard someone shuffling stuff in the pantry. you go over to the kitchen to figure that it was nick. "hey nick watcha doing?" you ask. nick jumped up. "holy shit you fucking scared m-." nick said giving me a confused look. "um y/n..." nick says. "yeah?" you say as you open the fridge. nick didn't say anything. "clay has no food oh my goodness. wanna order something?" you say. "y/n do you realize there is a FUCKING HICKEY ON YOUR NECK?!" nick says. "oh yeah and what about it?" you say keeping it cool. "sheesshh you had some fun with clay last night." nick says. "omfg shut the fuck up." you say smiling. "yeah there's no food wanna go and get starbucks?" nick asks. "yeah sure, do you know where clays keys are?" you ask. "i don't know i'll ask." nick says. nick walks upstairs going in clays room. while waiting for nick you sit down and look through your notifications.

<. eli

eli
hey you up?

Today 10:36 AM
y/n
oh hi sorry I didn't see your message!

eli
oh lol what are you doing?

y/n
i'm about to go to starbucks

eli
why don't you come here? we have coffee!

y/n
oh yeah i'll come

eli
okay!

"hey i got his keys." nick says coming downstairs. "okay can we actually go somewhere else?" you ask nick. "oh uh sure but your driving." nick replies. "yes of course." you say. you guys head out to the coffe shop.

when you guys arrived you texted eli.

< eli
y/n
hey i'm here
Read 10:58

"never been here." nick says. "let's go." you say. you guys get out of the car and go in the shop. there was about 8-10 people in the store. you guys go up and order your guys drinks and food. "nick. okay so there's this guy named eli and he asked me to come here right. but i'm not acting like a bitch or anything but i have a gut feeling he likes me but i'm interested with someone else. so can you act like your my brother or something?" you ask nick while you guys are waiting. "woah woah woah. first of all how is that being a bitch? second of all, your interested with someone else? who?" nick asks you. "clay of course." you say not hesitating. "shit shit shit SHIT. I FUCKED UP. I JUST TOLD CLAYS BEST FRIEND I LIKE CLAY. FUCK ME I SWEAR." you think to yourself. "oh cool, but yeah i'll act like your brother i guess." nick says acting not surprised. "i thought he was going to be surprised- whatever." you think to yourself. "y/n! your order is ready!" eli shouts. you and nick got up from your guys seats and walk over. eli just completely stared down at nick. "oh y/n nice to see you! is this your boyfriend?" eli asks. "brother." you say acting. "oh nice to meet you sir." eli says. "i'll meet you in the car text me if he does anything to you." nick says making sure eli heard him. "yeah okay." you say. nick walks out with your guys food and drinks. "so um. i kind of wanted to tell you but I kind of like you." eli says. "oh um i'm so sorry but I didn't really see you that way." you say. "oh. i mean that's fine right?" he says. "um yeah! but um if your desperate for a girlfriend or anything um here's my friends number!" you say while writing down kendalls number. you gave him the napkin and left. you enter the drivers seat in clays car. "how'd it go?" nick asks. "he likes me but i gave him my best friends number. but i'm going to call her so i can give her a heads up." you say while dialing her number. "kendall!!" you say. "oh y/n hi." kendall says. "you sound iffy what's wrong?" you ask. "are you with anyone?" she asks you. "um yeah is everything alright?" you ask. "just call me when your alone please." kendall says hanging up. "that's weird. my friend said she wants to call me when i'm alone?" you say to nick. "off topic but this pastry slaps." nick says. "oh really." you say smiling. once you guys got to clays house you went upstairs to the bathroom. you called kendall seeing if everything is okay. "hey what's wrong?" you ask her. "okay well so-" she says getting cut off by you. "oh by the way if you got a text from a number that's a guy. he looks like he'd be interested in you so i gave him your number. but go on." you say. "okay so, i'm moving out of town..." kendall says. "YOU SAID WHAT?" you shout. "WHERE TOO?" you say. "i'm moving to nyc for college." kendall says. "no way your leaving me..." you say. "of course not! i'm still going to visit you and you still have dream around right?" she tells you. "well yeah i do but i'm going to miss you..." you say to her. "well once i graduate i'll move in with you." she says. "yes i know." you say. "well i have to go, gotta start putting stuff in boxes. but i'll let you know what's happening with my life!" kendall says. "okay well i'll see you before you move." you say hanging up. "well fuck." you whisper to yourself. you open the door going to clays room. you see him awake. you lay down right next to him. "hey beautiful." clay says. "hi." you say turning around facing him. "you alright?" clay asks. "my best friend is moving out of town." you say. "oh well it's fine you have me." clay says smiling. you smiled back. clay grabs your waist pulling you closer to him. "cuddle with me." he says. you burry your face in his chest while he places his chin on your head. you got way to comfortable you fell asleep.

time skip-
you woke up seeing clay no where. you got up hearing nick screaming. you go downstairs to figure out why he's screeching. you open the door to find yourself in a room with you clay and nick. "what's going on boys?" you ask them. "GEORGE IS COMING HERE TOMORROW Y/N!" nick yells at you. "george.... george not found?" you ask him. "HELL YEAH HIM HIM HIM GEORGE NOT FOUND AHHH!" nick says screaming. "calm down chuckle head." you say smiling. "what time is he coming?" you ask clay. "he's coming here around 6am. he's in the airport right now." he tells you. "oh nice i'm meeting someone new again." you express. "come on let's get something to eat." clay tells you. you two left nick talking to george in the guest bedroom. "so if you didn't know, george is a-" "minecraft streamer that lives in london." you say finsihing his sentence. "how'd you know?" he asks. "my brother would always watch you and george. but mostly george." you tell him. "oh cool well does he have any of my merch?" he asks joking. "no my parents were kind of tight on money before i moved out. but i figured i'd buy him some merch on his birthday." you speak. "get him the lime green sweatshirt, my favorite one." he says. "i'll see." you say smiling at him.