chapter 24

it was the next morning. you woke up in your bed and not clay's. you were very tired from yesterday. you decided to sleep a little bit more but you couldn't. you couldn't stop thinking who clay was talking too and who this lacey? lany? you don't remember  the name but whos that person? george got cut off by clay after him seeing me peeking behind the wall. you brushed it off and texted in the gc that you made a couple days ago.

<                                        sexy people
y/n
you guys have plans today?

georgieeee
i don't think so

texas boy
nope

it looks like they don't but clay didn't respond. you get a call from kendall. "omg hey i haven't talked to you in awhile!" you say. "yeah but um i'm leaving tomorrow and i wanna spend time with you today!" kendall exclaims. "awh why do you have to leave thats literally bullshit." you say in a mad tone. "hey well it's the best for me! but let hang today? meet me at my house in 20!" kendall says happy. "yeah of course! i'll see you later." you say hanging up. you got up to change for the day. you grabbed a pair of black leggings pairing it with a [your favortive color] crop top.

george's pov:
today is the day when laney comes. clay went early in the morning to pick up laney at the airport. i'm scared for y/n. what if clay leaves her for laney. laney is such a terrible person. i don't like her and i don't want to hear from her when she gets here. she'll be here any minute and i think y/n is going to come here. i decided to call y/n to see if she wanted to go out so she doesn't see a girl she doesn't know in clays house.

y/n's pov
as you finsihed changing you get a call from george. you answered it if anything happened. "hey what's up?" you ask. "y/n um are you planning to come over?" george says worried. "maybe why?" you ask concerned. "oh um uhh well um wanna go out or something?" george stutters. "oh well i can pick you up because i'm hanging out with my best friend because it's her last day here and-" you say being cut off. "alright sounds like a plan see you in 10 mins? yeah okay gotta go bye!" george says in a rush. "weird." you say still having your phone up to your ear. you went downstairs to get your keys and shoes. you were trying to find your white converse but couldn't find them anywhere, so you decided to wear your white air forces. you grabbed a granola bar before you leave to pick up george. you run outside opening the door in your car. before you started to drive you called kendall to tell her george is coming with you. "hey um my friend is going to hang with us if that's okay." you say. "who your boyfriend?" kendall laughs. "oh shut up he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet. buttt valentines is coming up so i think this is my opportunity to ask him to be my valentine!" you exclaim. "you guys are meant to be but yeah i'll see you soon bye." kendall hangs up.

nicks pov:
as i was playing minecraft i heard clays car pull up. "GEORGE CLAY IS HERE!" i say happily. i peeked outside the window seeing a girl? i move around the window to get a better view of this mysterious girl. "is that LANEY?" i yell. didnt she move to new jersey? why the hell is she here? doesn't clay not like her? i see clay opening the garage door leading laney in the house. "georgie poo! i haven't seen you in a long twimee!!" laney says in a baby voice. i look over seeing laney hugging george. george looked so done with her, i couldn't help it but to laugh. i see clay enter the house. i rushed over to him. "NICKK!!! OMG YOU LOOK SO....DIFFERENT!" laney says coming closer to me. "not right now i have to speak to clay." i grabbed onto clays arm pulling him to my room. "what the hell!" clay exclaims. "what the hell is wrong with you? why is laney here? didnt she try to break you and your ex up 2 years ago?" i yell at clay. "oh come on now nick your being over dramatic! she changed and you can see that she changed." clay says calmly. "how can you be that calm! she's gonna break y/n's heart. your so messed up for that bro." i exclaim. "like i said laney changed and i know she changed." clay says walking away. i can't beileve this. i know for a fact laney is going to try to get with clay in front of y/n.