chapter 23

made this in 4 in the morning so if there's any bad grammar or spelling mistakes then sorryy<33

i woke up to sun flashing my eyes. i felt body movement when i woke up. i thought it was clay because clay usally cuddles with me so i didn't mind. i went back to sleep. couple minutes passed by until someone woke you up again."y/n wake up." george says. george was nudging me until i sat up realizing i wasn't cuddling with clay, i was cuddling with george.

clays pov:
last night was fun. y/n was sleeping on me but i was in a very uncomfortable spot so i left to go sleep in my room. but before i left nick and george was there so i thought they would leave and turn off the tv. i got a little bit hungry so i went downstairs to grab something to eat. as i was walking down the stairs i see y/n cuddling with george. i cannot beileve my eyes. there is no way y/n was cuddling with george and george LETTING IT HAPPENED! "are you kidding me?" i whisper to myself. i ran back upstairs full with anger. how can both y/n and george do this to me. does y/n not know i'm not okay with this and does george not know i LOVE y/n? like what the fuck. does george like y/n or something because if he does then shit is going to happened. i can calm myself from ranging quite easy so i calmed myself down. i wanted revenge. i wanted y/n to feel what i'm feeling right now. i was scrolling through twitter till i see a girl i knew from the past. i went ahead and dmed her to see how she is.

y/n's pov:
"OMG GEORGE?" you yell. "wot, wot happened?" george says. "IVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH YOU??" you exclaim. "yeah while you were sleeping you leaned on me and i didn't want to wake you up." george says. "oh um okay well i'm going to brush my teeth." you say quickly getting up. i entered clays room where my bag is seeing him on his phone. "hey bub howd you sleep?" you ask. "good" clay says without hesitation. "you okay?" you ask clay. "yeah..." clay says. "okay well i'm going to brush my teeth." you say going up to him to kiss him on the cheek. you look at him seeing him attracted to his phone. you ignored it and continued to use the bathroom. after you finsihed you find yourself in an empty room. you put your toothbrush back in your bag grabbing mom jeans and a nice green crop top. you changed quickly in clays bathroom knowing clay is somewhere but his room.
((ur outfit))

you rushed downstairs so you can hangout with george and them

you rushed downstairs so you can hangout with george and them. you find the group of boys in nicks and george's room. "hey guys!!" you say barging in the room. "ew y/n cover up!" george yells at you. "no thanks." you say back. "hey clay boy." you say plopping on top of him. "i'm streaming!" nick says. "oh okay!" you say. you slid your body besides clays body seeing him texting someone. you don't like to investigate in peoples stuff so you ignored who he was texting. you grabbed his cheeks so he can look at you. you kissed him on the lips and he kissed you back. "oh come one guys IM STREAMING!" nick yells. you guys ignored him and continued kissing each other. you pulled back telling clay if we wanted to go out to get something to eat and he agreed. you two left the room going to clays car. "where do you wanna go?" clay asks. "let's go to walmart so we can make cookies tonight!" you say. clay smiles at you backing out the car. once you guys got there you ran to the entrance. "Y/N WAIT UP!" clay screams. you stopped in the middle of the road totally forgetting that cars exist. as clay was speed walking over to you he sees a car about to hit you. he ran over to your pushing you to the other side so you won't get hit. "hey what was that for!" you laugh. "y/n you were about to get hit." clay says calmly. "okay well let's go!"

                                       time skip
as you guys got back home from walmart you brought the groceries inside. you guys got bacon and pancake mix for the morning and cookie mix for later. you instructed clay to make the bacon while you make the pancakes. "alexa play y/n's playlist." clay tells alexa. "what?" you say confused. "oh yeah i forgot to tell you, i made a playlist of all your favortive songs." he says. you didn't know what to say but just to smile at him with your rosy cheeks. "eww stop blushing." clay laughs. as you were making the pancakes you felt cold hands holding your waist. you turn your head seeing clay holding your waist placing his head on your shoulder. "let's dance!" clay says pulling your waist. he places one of his hands around your waist while his other hand holding your hand. you guys start to dance to the music, "misty." written by sarah vaughan. he let go of your waist to turn you around to go in for a dip. after you dipped your body was against his. you look at him seeing his beautiful emerald eyes and his freckles across his face. "i'm so lucky." you whisper to him. he looked at you and leaned for a kiss. as both of your lips collided you gripped onto clays hair while he had his hands on your jawline. "I SMELL PANCAKES!" nick yells. you pull away seeing nick. "what were y'all doin?" nick says in a southern accent. "nothinggg" you say smiling. "oh here you guys can eat i just need to flip these two- never mind they are burnt!" you say. you place pancakes on a plate for nick, george, clay, and for yourself. "george cmon let's eat!" you yell hoping he heard you. george hurried to the kitchen because of his hungry stomach. as you guys were eating clay went upstairs to, "take a shower."

clays pov:
as i was finishing up eating i saw my phone ringing. i checked who was calling me and it was laney? laney was the girl who i was texting this morning. i told nick and them that i was going to take a shower but really i was going to call laney if she was fine about my idea. i rushed upstairs dialing her number. "hello?" a soft voice speaks. "laney! hello." i spoke. "hi okay so i'm okay for you to fly me out!" laney said. "oh okay cool! so when do you wanna come here?" i ask. "i'm thinking maybe tomorrow? if that's okay." laney says. "oh yeah okay! i'll give you the money so you can pay for the ticket and i'll see you maybe tomorrow!" i say about to hang up. "ahh i'm so excited to meet you nick and george! haven't heard from them in awhile!" laney states. "oh yeah um well i have to go so call me when you get to the airport!" clay says. "will do!" laney says with excitement. "okay well i have to go talk to you later bye!" i say hanging up. i put water on my hair and changed into a new pair of clothes so it looked like i showered.

y/n's pov:
you went upstairs after you ate hearing clay talking to someone. you didn't care who he was talking to until you heard he was going to pay for a ticket? you thought it was best for you to ignore it. you went back downstairs to stream with nick on george's pc. you pressed the live button saying hi to chat. "hello chat! i'm streaming from george's pc and monitor so it might look a little familiar!  but today nick and i are going to speed run together!" you and nick started the speed run. 20 minutes into streaming you hear george screaming. "uh um chat hold on i'll be right back." you say muting your mic. "who's george yelling at?" you ask nick. "i don't know go check." nick says. you walk over to the door seeing george yelling at clay. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LANEY IS GOING TO HUR-" george yells getting cut off by clay. "what the hell why are they fighting." you question yourself. you quickly go over back to george's set up to continue the stream.