chapter 20

after getting the call from nick, you guys just decided to head back at clays. as you were folding the blanket you felt shivers down your spine. you quickly put the blanket in the trunk and headed to the front seat. as you were waiting for clay, you turned on your seat warmer. as clay opened the door he asked you a question, "you good y/n? you like ran to the car." "yeah i'm just cold." you say. "oh." clay says as going in the back. he was shuffling stuff in the back until he found what he needed. "here wear this." clay throws you his dream merch. you cannot beileve your eyes. clay gave you his hoodie for the second time and it's his merch. you never got his merch because you were very tight on money. you put on the sweatshirt with a sigh of relief. the sweatshirt is very soft and it left a scent of him. "smells like you." you say. "is that a good thing orrr." "no it's a good thing. i i- um it's fine." you say as you thought what you said was weird. "okay well we need to go because of sap.... nick." clay talks while backing out the car. as he was backing out you got a text from nick?

<                                  nick boyy

nick boyy
hey y/n when are you coming back?

y/n
we're coming back right now what's wrong?

nick boyy
oh just tell clay that we're about to stream in 5 mins.

y/n
yeah for sure.

"when we come back to your place nick and george are probably streaming." you say. "ah okay we can stream with them like what we did earlier." clay says. "yeah sure." you say back

                                      -time skip-
as both you and clay got back to clays house you both barged in the room where george and nick were. "HEY BOYS!" "HEY MOTHERFUCKERS!" you and clay yell. "y/n and clay shut up i'm live." george says in a funny accent. "yeah go upstairs to set up so you can stream with us." nick says. "okay i'll get my pc ready. y/n if you want to stay then you can." clay says leaving. "george is your webcam on?" you ask george. "yeah you can say hi if you want." george says. "i haven't done a face reveal but i'll do it here i guess." you say. right before you go over to georges webcam, you glanced over chat. it looked like chat was screaming your name. as you came over, george looked at you. "hey chat!" you say smiling. "look at chat." george says pointing.

user209449
YOUR SO PRETTY WTFFF

marissa_xxx
Y/N HOW ARE YOU SO PRETTY

goblinunderbridgelll
woahhhh

tatimcqueennn
HEY MAMASSS

you started to blush after seeing many nice compliments. you looked away back at george's screen. he was playing on the smp with karl, bad, and nick. "watcha doin." you ask george. "we're playing on the smp." nick says. "i didn't ask you but okay." you say. nick rolls his chair over to you just to hit you. "ouch you punk." you say pinching him. "OW WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!" nick yells at you. "y/n come here." george says. you went over to him seeing him getting up from his seat. "what?" you say. "sit, chat enjoys you." george excliam. you go sit down on the chair george was just sitting in. he placed his headphones on your head. "hello?" you say in the mic. "oh Y/N!!!" karl and bad says. "heyy!" you say. "woah! y/n i see your face." karl yells. "are you watching george's stream?" you ask. "yes!" karl says. you look back at george just standing behind you. "go get a chair your legs are gonna get tired." you tell george. "uh okay." george pulled out a chair and sat right in between you and nick. "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING IM ON 1 HEART!" nick yells. "sapnap stop yelling." george says. "sapnap?" you ask concerned. no response. you glance over to nicks screen seeing he's only at 3 hearts. you jumped and hit him with george's sword. you look down at chat in minecraft.

Sapnap was slain by GeorgeNotFound

"Y/N!" nick yells. you and george starts to burst out laughing.

clays pov:
as i was setting up, i didn't hear footsteps behind me so that means y/n was downstairs with the boys. after starting my minecraft up i went downstairs where nick, george, and y/n was. i hear nick yelling at y/n? i hurry over to the door. the door wasn't closed all the way so i decided to scare them. as i was about to go scare them, i hear george and y/n laugh non stop. i look over seeing y/n in george's chair with george's headphones. i look next to her seeing george quite close to her.  "they looked like their having so much fun i don't want to ruin it." i whisper to myself. i quietly tip toe upstairs so they wouldn't know i was "spying" on them. as i reached to the top of the stairs, i entered my room quickly joining the smp.

y/n pov:

Dream joined the game

"CLAYYY!!!" you say shouting. "wot?" george says. you type in chat in minecraft telling clay to join the vc. clay joins the vc. "hey loser." "DREAMM." "hi dream." "oh drEEAAmmm." you all say besides george. "what's he saying?" george asks you. "nothing." you say. "y/n where are you?" clay asks you. "on top of this brick house with a lot of crafting tables." you say. few seconds passed by and you see a green blob running towards you. the pixel character threw you a flower. "awhh clay boy just gave me a flower." you say giving a pouty face. you look at chat seeing it spamming awh and simp. "okay y/n get off go upstairs with you boy." george says laughing. "alright." you say. you take off his headphone placing it on his head. it fell off but you caught it and put it right back on his head. you look at his face seeing his cheeks getting red. you look at his eyes seeing it gazing upon your lips. "OW SAPNAP WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" george yells. "hurry your ass stinks." nick says. "what?" you say laughing. "what? his dump truck was in my face so i slapped it." nick says to you. "your so weird." you say going to him. you give him a back hug telling him bye knowing you won't see him for the rest of the night. "bye georgeee." you tell george while he gets comfortable in his chair. you run upstairs to where clay was. "hey you." you say laying down on his bed. "hey." he says turning his gaming chair so his body can face you. you get up to go to him. you go in for a little kiss. he kissed you back. "EW DREAM AND Y/N THATS SO GROSS!" you hear bad yelling from his headphones. you go back to his bed getting your phone. you pull out george's live to hear what they were saying after the fact you and clay kissed. "love isn't really love isn't real love isn't real LOVE ISNT REAL!" karl says repeatedly. "okay stop kissing lovebirds." nick says.