chapter 1

As you scroll through tik tok you see lots of girls go on omegle. There was a little trend going around which was telling people on omegle how they think you look like. You thought that looked very fun and wanted to give it a try. You get your computer and go on omegle. You see lots of people that called you very pretty. You decided to keep on going because it was really fun. As you were getting tired you thought you should do one more person. You see someone that looked very familiar. "Um hello?" as the man speaks. You weren't sure who he was but you knew you know him. "Oh hi uh-um okay. Guess what I look like." "Mhm your voice sounds calm and pretty so I'm guessing your..." " Your what?" you say. "Ugly" You take off your hand from the camera and reveal yourself. You start to hear yelling/shouting from the headphones he was wearing. "So I'm ugly. huh." "Stop screeching in my ear you guys" as he whispers thinking you won't hear. "So how do I look?" you ask. "You look actually pretty not gonna lie" he says. As he said those words you knew who he was. "Hey um random question but what's your name" you ask. "Karl how about you?" You just screamed in your head and thinking that this can't be real.Your talking to someone who saved your life during summer. Karl is one of your comfort streamers and you can't believe your talking to him and that he called you pretty. You didn't want to show your emotions because you didn't want him to know that you know him. "Oh u-um my name is y/n" "Sweet!Thats such a unique/pretty name haha" You guys started to chat for a good 10 minutes...