"Hey, don't worry about it, you two, I can catch you up to speed on the important topics, if you'd like." Momo offered to them. I only praised her as she got first in the midterms. If you were to just go by the girl's scores in the midterms, I was the second best. The top five went like: Momo, Tenya, Katsuki, Izuku, and Shoto. Then me, but I was still separated from her by four people.

"You're the best, Yaomomo!" Mina and Denki called out while holding their hands together over their chests in glee. Momo's aura then just changed as she looked down and sulked while mumbling a bit.

"I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical, though."

Shoto looked over at her a bit and I jumped out of my chair and went over to her. I reached over and gave her a tight squeeze.

"I'm sure you could still give pointers about how they could use their quirks!" I encouraged her and she looked at me with a small smile before looking back down.

"Thank you, Eimi." She replied and I jumped up.

"Of course!"

"I've been studying, but.. could you help me out, too?" Kyoka asked and I looked up at her. She was after me in the midterms, though one person was in front of her, she was 8th. "I'm having troubles understanding quadratic functions."

I looked at her while she held her notebook and I panicked.

"I suck at those too! I'm gonna die!" I sank to the floor and whined. A couple of other people asked Momo for help and boosted her confidence little by little. She then stated that there was going to be a study session at her house over the weekend. I was thinking about joining until I looked back over at Katsuki, who happened have a Kirishima standing beside him.

"Maybe I should study with her..." Kiri trailed off beside him and Katsuki started fuming.

"You think I don't know enough? Maybe I should beat the lessons into your skull!" He snarled and Kiri laughed.

"I'm counting on it."

I quickly got up and ran over to him. I grabbed his hand and held it at my chin.

"Can you help me too, Suki?" I pleaded. "You've already helped me with my midterms, you're the only reason I got 6th! Pleaseeeeeee." I whined and he turned a bright red before setting off little sparks in his hand that made me let go.

"You'd just get dumber if you studied with anyone else!" He barked at me and I smiled a huge smile and jumped on him, hugging his neck.

"Thank you Suki!" I exclaimed as he started to set off more explosions. I felt someones arms reached under my armpits and lightly pull me off of Katsuki's shoulders and I leaned my head back to look up at them.

"Thank's Kiri! I probably would've died if you didn't pull me off." I smiled and he put me back on the ground.

"It's the manly thing to do!" He exclaimed while bumping his fist to his chest. I felt Katsuki's intense stare through my back and I melted over to Shoto with a scared face. He looked at me questioningly but then made a 'O' with his mouth as he looked over to Katsuki.

Katsuki was still staring at me as I hid behind Shoto and stuck my tongue at him. His palms blew up and I screamed.

"Run for your lives!" I yelled as I ran out the door, only to be followed by Katsuki who was fuming.

Izuku's POV

After we all watched what has turned out to be a normal turn of events, and by that I mean watching Eimi run out the door followed by an angry Kacchan, we all sat down at the lunch table and started eating.