Chapter 11

"Wake up Greenies!" Screamed a loud voice into my ear. I knew it was Minho because he was the only one who would do that. I turned over to face him but then saw it was someone else. Newt? I swung my legs over the side of the bed and walked over to Jordan. He was still sound asleep. I plugged his nose with my index finger and thumb. He gasped for air and shot upright.

"What was that for!" He screamed. I fell to the ground laughing.

"You should have seen your face, Jordan! It was Priceless!" I giggled.

"Not. Funny. Susan!" He grumbled. I stood up and dusted myself off before walking towards Newt.

"What do you need us for Newt?" I asked.

"You start work today. Jordan, you are starting with me as a gardener. Susan you are starting with Gally as Builder." He answered. I nodded my head and followed Newt out the door. The doors were just about to open so the runners had not left yet. I saw Minho and Thomas waiting at the doors. I waved to Tommy before heading toward Gally. I had not seen him in a while because I had been in in my 'room' for 2 weeks. Gally gave me a wide smile before waving at me to come to him. I skipped to him and we interlocked our fingers. We walked hand in had until we got to our stations.

Minho's POV

The doors slid open and Thomas started into a slight jog. I quickly followed him and was soon ahead by a long shot. He was struggling to keep up with memo I slowed down just a tad. We turned and repeated the same pattern. LEFT,RIGHT,RIGHT,LEFT. We repeated that 4 times until we reached a dead end.

"We should rest here, Minho." Thomas said as he sat down. I nodded my head and sat down beside him. I looked from left to right and then froze. My eyes fixed on something to the left of me. I slowly stood up and faced an inscription in one of the walls. I tapped Thomas on the shoulder and pointed at the writing.

"What? I don't s-" he stopped mid sentence before reciting the inscription.

"Once a Ling or Queen in Narnia, Always a King or Queen." My head spun around to look for more inscriptions. My eyes did not catch sight of anything from where I was standing so I sprinted back down the hall and went to look for more.

*****
I stopped in front of another wall with a smaller inscription.

"You need it more then I do," is what it read. Sitting beneath the writing, was a small, white cloth. I crouched down and picked it up.

"It is time to head back, Minho." Thomas stated and I nodded my head in silence.

***

The doors closed seconds after we reached the glade. Susan, Lucy, Peter, Newt and Edmund were all walking towards me. I stepped forward and held out the cloth. Lucy gasped and grabbed the cloth.

"You need it more then I do. That is what it said when we found this." Thomas said.

"That is what Tumnus said." Lucy sighed before breaking out in tears.
Susan reached out and touched the cloth. Then she grasped her head and stumbled backwards. Her eyes closed tight.

"Susan... Are you ok?" Newt asked.

"Tumnus... I remember! I remember everything..."

<-----------------<<<<<<<<<
Dun... Dun... Dun...

Thank you to those who have been reading my books!!! I would like to dedicate this chapter to BeatriceIsDauntless ! Plead read her books! They are absolutely amazing! Also, please read my 4 house one witch book. I am kind of having writers block on that story so I created a pole to see what character I should kill off. Please comment on your character of choice once you get to that Author Note.

P.S: this story will be ending soon but I will be creating a sequel. Please comment your ideas for names!

-mackaygirlTB