Chapter 7

"The ... What?"

"The Glade."

"What is that?"

"The glade is where we all live. Here... Let's get you out of this ice box." I said holding out my hand.

"Ice box, you used to say that about Narnia. You would say,'what have we to do with anything in this ice box called Narnia?' or 'I hate this ice box!'" She said taking my hand. She had the same accent as me. I pulled her up and walked her away from the box.

I brought her over to the hammocks and she sat down. She pulled out a dagger and set it in her lap.

"Is that your dagger?" I asked. My accent made it sound like dagg-eh but I didn't care.

"Yes...? I got it from father Chrsitmas. Don't you remember?" She asked. Her eyes twinkled as the sun reflected off her dagger and shon into her eyes.

I froze before slowly shook my head.

"You remember me, right?"

I only remembered her from the memory's I had seen of her. What was I supposed to say?'I only remember you from memories I have seen. Other then that, no.'

"Yes." I partially lied.

Both of our heads snapped towards the box as screams and violent sounds were heard. Lucy and both bolted towards the box. I pushed my way to the front of the group and saw Newt backed up against the side of the box, Peter in front of him holding a sword to his throat and Gally pinning down Edmund who was fighting with tears in his eyes. I jumped down into the box and yelled as loud as I could.

"Stop!!!"

Peter turned to me and froze. Her dropped his sword and ran up to me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me towards him.

"Susan! I missed you so much!" He whispered in my ear. I give him a quick hug before walking over to Gally and punching him in the face.

"Get of my brother you shank!" I said. I grabbed Edmunds arm and yanked him up,off the ground. I pulled him into a quick embrace.

"Susan..." He said before being pushed to the ground. He was yanked away by Alby and taken to the slammer. My head hit the bottom of the box. I just laid there before realizing that Peter was not there, and neither was Lucy. The person on top of me pulled me up and o kicked them in the shin. HARD. I climbed out of the box and watched as Peter pulled Lucy into the maze. They would never survive in the maze, plus he doors were about to close.

I bolted towards the door and began to hear my footsteps pound against the cement. I finally caught up to them and grabbed Peters forearm. I pulled him to a stop and bent down to catch my breath.

"We...have to... Go back..." I panted.

"We will... Never... Survive a night in the maze." I continued. I began to run back with Peter and Lucy following. When we got back, we were 'greeted' by a face smashed into the ground and being thrown in the pit. I was thrown in with Edmund and Peter. Lucy was taken to the homestead because she fell unconscious before getting to the pit.

"We are holding a gathering to figure out what to do with you, Susan. The rest of your 'family' will be in the pit for 1 night." Alby said before locking the door. Edmund walked over to me and hugged me.

"I missed you so much. Where did you go? Where are we?"

"All those questions will be answered... Soon..." I sighed and backed into one of the corners. I pulled Edmund close to me as I watched Peter bang on the door. Edmund soon fell asleep on my shoulder but was quickly awoken by the sound of screaming. I move forward to the door and watched as Ben was dragged to the doors. It was his banishing. I watched as Newt clipped a collar around his neck and all the keepers grabbed hold of the poll attached to it.

I didn't want watch the rest. I went back to the corner with Edmund and fell asleep quickly. Then last thing I heard was the silent scream of Ben and then the doors slamming shut.

<--------------------<<<<<<<<<
Poor Ben. So sad. Anyway... What is gonna happen in he gathering? Will they decide that Susan is going to get banished too?

-mackaygirlTB