Chapter 14

P.S: I dedicate the photo to BeatriceIsDauntless

Oh snap!

He pulled me into his lap and began biting my neck. I winced in pain which only urged him on. He turned me around and pushed me against the tree. Tears started streaming down my face. He pushed his face against mine and began kissing me. It was not light and soft like the last time but rough and hard. His mouth reached my ear and he whispered roughly with his hand around my neck.

"No one can hear you. There is no one around to help you."

I whimpered. What was he gonna do? Then He grabbed my hands tightly and wrapped a thick coil of rope around them. He tied my feet together and then tied my hands and ankles together. He swung me over he shoulder and jumped down from the tree. I screamed for help but only to be interrupted me a slam into a tree and a punch in the eye. I cried harder but did not scream.

"Shut up, you shank! We are almost there!" He said. Almost where? I started to shake. What was he gonna do to me?

*****
I was slammed down on the cold, hard ground. His hand covered my eyes and his other was holding the rope that was around my wrists and ankles. He dragged me over to the side of water before speaking again.

"They thought you would save them."

I was picked up in the air and thrown into the deep river beside me. The cold water surrounded me as I sunk to the bottom. I was going to die in a lake. That was the end. The end of me. The last thing I saw was my crown hit the bottom and a blinding light that burned my eyes.

Minho POV

I climbed up the tree in hope I could find Susan. When i reached the top, I scanned the branches for any sign of anyone being there. Nothing. I jumped down from the tree and began walking around. The wind blew through my hair as I ran to the opposite end of deadheads. The rustling of leaves around me made me twitch.

I reached a small lake at the back corner of the deadhead section and sat on the sand. I removed my shoes and socks before burying my feet in the sand. Small bubbles popped up on the surface of the water. It looked as if someone could be down in the water. Then the bubbles stopped.

"Wait... What?" I thought to myself. I dive into the water and made my way to the bottom. Oh Gosh!

"Susan!!!" I screamed. Her face was covered but I knew it was her. I grabbed her with my left arm and began to swim towards the surface.
Her body lay lifeless on the sand. What had Gally done? I removed the cloth over her face to reveal blood and bruises. I was gonna kill that man. I turned away for a split second to wipe the tears from my eyes when I heard a faint cough and a small voice cry out.

"Minho?" She cried. Her face was white as the moon. She tried to move but screamed out in pain.

"I can't move my legs!!" She cried. She started hyperventilating but soon calmed into a nice steady pattern.

"You are gonna be fine... Just let me go get the med-jacks..." I said.

"NO!!! He will hurt me AGAIN!!! Please..." She cried. I shrugged my shoulders and slumped down beside her. She huddled close to me, shaking constantly.

Was I in love?