XVI: Delusional

Wednesday, September 25,2019
2:34 p.m
Christine's POV

"You sure this'll work Jay?"
"Yeah, should put him out as soon as you inject it." My brother Jay replied.
"Why you just won't let me set this nigga up. Take his bitch from him, or something." Jay continued.
"Because I wanna do it myself. I want that bitch to know that I'm his one and only, not her!"
"Calm down sis you gone stress the baby out, and you definitely gone get him back with that." He pointed to what was in my hand.
In my hand was some propofol. Call me crazy, but this was the only way I was going to get my man back. It'll just relax him a little bit that's all.

"Aight sis, imma gone head out. Got to meet Chyna ass before she flip the fuck out." He said hugging me.
"You be careful and thank you." I said hugging him back.

My little brother Jay always understood me

My little brother Jay always understood me. He always protected me when I needed him, and thats what I loved most about him. Nobody understood me more than Jay. He never asked questions about what I have going on, and he's never in my business unless I need him to be.

I don't know how imma get this injection into Dave. I mean its hard now that Dave be with that bitch Amber. Just thinking about it is making me mad all over again, but my time is coming very soon.

3:56 p.m
Amber's POV

I was at home watching Hulu

I was at home watching Hulu. I haven't been to the salon in a couple days, due to me and Dave spending a lot of quality time together.

Me and Dave planned on telling everyone that we were dating on New Years. Not that it is any of their business, but I need them to stop trynna hook me up with every man walking. My sister was even desperate enough to sign me up on a few dating websites. They have no faith in me and it shows.

I heard my door open, looking over to see Dave walk in. He had something in his hand with a confused look on his face. He walked towards me, as he got closer I saw that it was a phone.