XV: I'll Handle It

Friday, September 5, 2019
12:54 p.m
Dave's POV

Today was the day me and Jason headed back to Miami. I just wanted to go to Atlanta just to go. I was ready to get back home to my baby though. I missed her lil ass a little too much.

As we we're getting on the plane, Jason was eyeballing one of the flight attendants. He ended up tripping over one of his bags, not falling.

"That's what yo' ass get." I said laughing.
"Man, that's what bad bitches do to you. Bet I get her number before we get off this plane." He said.

"You gone catch some one day. Fucking all these different broads man." I said as we approached our seats.
"You had 'bout three bitches back in Atlanta." I continued.
"Its crazy 'cause you ain't have none! You a single man, and didn't get no play in Atlanta. That ain't like you." Jason replied.

"I went to Atlanta just to ease my mind. Not fuck every female I laid my eyes on."
"Yeah whatever. I know some up with you, we been boys for way too long. You got a disease or some you wanna tell me about?" He lowered his voice asking.
I began to laugh.

"Nigga what? Nigga fuck no!" I semi yelled causing the people in the front of us to turn around.
"I'm just checking. You know you my nigga and you can tell me anything man." Jason said.
"Yeah, i'm well aware. I just wanna vibe from here on out. If something was up, you'll be the first to know." I replied.
He nodded his head, "Fasho, fasho."

We relaxed on the plane as it was starting to take off. I put on 'Bad Boys 2' on the plane tv as I got comfortable. Jason wasted no time going to sleep, per usual.

We only had like two hours. We didn't wanna drive because we was being lazy and we didn't wanna use our gas of course. As I was watching the movie, I eventually felt myself drifting off.

2:48 p.m
"Alright passengers we have landed in Miami. I repeat we have landed in Miami." The pilot called out over the intercom.
"Yo Jay wake up man. We here." I said tapping Jason's shoulder.

He looked around confused as he got up and stretched. We grabbed our bags and walked off the plane. Jason stopped in his tracks as he saw the same flight attendant. He started making conversation with her, as I walked off to the car.

10 minutes later
"I should've betted you some money. I told you I would get her number." Jason said as he excitedly got in the car and put his bags in the backseat.
I shook my head as I drove off.
"Nigga. Eventually somebody gone call you and tell you they pregnant." I said keeping my eyes on the road.

"I pull out. I think." He mumbled the last part.
"See what I mean, can't even keep track!"

After dropping Jason off at home. I headed to my crib to freshen up. I wanted to chill for a minute before going to see Amber. She didn't know what time I was supposed to be getting in.

I pulled up to my crib and got out the car. I got my bags out the trunk and locked the door.

I unlocked my door and entered my home. It felt good to be back home. I went to roll me up a blunt before I took a shower. I smoked my blunt while sitting in the family room watching Martin.