I: The Cookout

Amber's House
Sunday, June 2, 2019
6:23 P.M.

Amber's POV"Amber bring 'yo ass bruh" Alexis yelled"I'm coming, i'm coming!" I yelled from upstairs "YOU RIDING WIT' ME SO PLEASE DON'T RUSH!"

Amber's POV
"Amber bring 'yo ass bruh" Alexis yelled
"I'm coming, i'm coming!" I yelled from upstairs "YOU RIDING WIT' ME SO PLEASE DON'T RUSH!"

She's rushing me because we're headed to the family cookout. She decided to ride with me because she said her car "broke down", but honestly ion think she wanna waste her gas. But unfortunately, me being the nice one agreeing to go ahead and let her ride.

"Okay i'm ready" I said walking down my stairs. "How do I look?"

 "How do I look?"

"Cute as usual. Now let's go witcho extra ass." She said rolling her eyes.
"We gotta go pick up Kiyah and her friend."
Alexis huffed as we walked out the door.

I locked my front door and headed for my truck. We got in and I started the truck. I played 21 Savage radio station on Pandora as I pulled out the drive-way.

6:47 p.m
We pulled up at Kiyah's house and I honked the horn. She walked out with a short and pretty chick. She was cute as hell no lie. I watched as they came out the house and into my truck.

"Don't blow no horn, hoes don't stay at this address

"Don't blow no horn, hoes don't stay at this address." Kiyah said as she entered the car, followed by her friend.
"You the main hoe why you playin'."
We burst into laughter and her friend eventually introduced herself.