XIX: Found

Sunday, September 29,2019
6:53 p.m
Christine's POV

Today makes day number four that Dave's been in my home, or in other words, day number four since i've kidnapped him. Day one this nigga tried to untie himself from the bed, so I had to move him down to the basement.

He was now hanging by his wrist, and his feet were tied just incase he tried to kick me. He looked so miserable and hurt. Not to mention the bruises my brother gave him, just for the hell of it.

I have no regrets to kidnapping him and doing him the way i've done. Hell he didn't give a fuck about me, so why should I give a shit about him? He just thought he could find the next bitch and move on with his life, but no its not that easy with me baby.

I walked over to him smacking his face.
"Wake yo' ass up nigga."
He started to blink his eyes trying to keep them open.
"The baby's kicking. Wanna feel?"
He started grunting as if he was in pain. I was standing directly in front of him, when all of sudden he spits blood on me.
"Wow, all because I asked if you wanted to feel our baby? Pathetic."

I took off the sneakers I had on because I didn't want to track blood all over the house. I then waddled my way up the basement stairs. As soon as I opened the basement door, I saw Amber standing at the door.
"Surprise bitch." Was the last thing I heard before being hit, and going unconscious.

Amber's POV

"Damnnn!" I heard Jason and Logan say

"Damn girl! You hit her like you used to be a UFC fighter." Jason said.
I did a slight "hmmp" before Jason and Logan stepped over Christine.

Pregnant or not this bitch had it coming.
After dragging Christine out of the doorway, I walked down the stairs right along with Jason and Logan, just to see Dave tied up.

I was speechless. He was all bloody and bruised up. He look like he hasn't eaten in days. I don't understand what was Christine's purpose for all this. As I was watching them cut Dave down, before I knew it I had tears rolling down my eyes.
I've never been in this position for one, and two I feel like all of this is happening because of me.

I wanted to hug him, but I was so scared that i'd hurt him even worse or make him bleed more. I was just so happy to see him. While I walked up the stairs to get the door, the men was helping Dave walk towards the door as well.

Christine was still laying on the floor unconscious.
"What are we supposed to do with her?"
"You and Jason help Dave to the car. I'll handle her." Logan said.

I didn't ask no questions because I didn't care what he was going to do to her. I mean call me ruthless or heartless, so what? She did all of this because he didn't want her technically. My man could've died, and if he would've died because of her, she wasn't going to make it to breathe another day pregnant and all.

After going in Logan's position, we slowly walked Dave to my truck.

"Do you think we should take him to a hospital?" I asked Jason.
"Nah, then the police gone be all on our trail and we don't need that heat on us right now." Jason replied.
"Then what should I do?"
"You might have to google some shit on that note." Jason said slightly laughing.

I didn't see shit funny, I thought to myself. Dave could probably have broken bones or something and all this nigga could say was "google some shit."

Jason and I walked Dave to the passenger side of my truck and slowly helped him in.
"I'll trail you in Dave's car. Logan gone be behind me in mine. His homies got his."
I nodded my head, and ran to the driver's side, and immediately pulled off.

As I was riding home, I glanced at Dave every chance I could. I was scared to touch him, or even rub on him. I'm just so grateful that he's still alive. Christine is definitely a sick bitch, and she deserves whatever is coming her way.

15 minutes later ..
8:03 p.m.

We finally pulled up into my driveway. I kind of figured that Dave wouldn't want to be home alone right now. I hurried and got out of the truck and unlocked my house door.
Jason parked Dave's car next to mine, and gave me the key.

"Thank you so much Jason, and please be careful."
"You're welcome and I will." Jason replied.
"And if he needs anything, hit me up." He continued.
"I will. Thanks."
They all switched back in their cars, and drove off.

I rushed back to my truck, seeing Dave trying to get out. I hurried over to help him out because I wanted him to be really careful.
"Amber I'm good. I can handle myself." He said grunting.

"I can't tell. You need my help and don't tell me to move because I'm not." I said in a stern voice.

He smacked his teeth before giving in.
We walked in the house and I helped him sit down on the couch.

I began to grab my first aid kit, looking for bandages. I also found some painkillers and a ice pack. I mean my mom didn't go all these years working in a hospital, and not teach us nothing.
—————————————————————

After running Dave a nice bath and giving him some  painkillers, he was now sleeping. I wanted him to get all the rest he needed, and not lay a finger on anything until he's back to normal.

The painkillers put him out, while I on the other hand was wide awake. I tried my best to go to sleep, but I just kept tossing and turning.

I eventually went downstairs and laid on the couch. I didn't want to interfere with Dave's sleeping. I watched Living Single and scrolled on IG until my eyes had began to burn, and I eventually dozed off.