XIV: Girls Day Out

Wednesday, September 3, 2019
7:44 a.m
Amber's POV

I decided to come into work today, since Dave was out of town in Atlanta with Jason

I decided to come into work today, since Dave was out of town in Atlanta with Jason. They were going just to get out of Miami, and have a good time. Not too much though because Dave know better.

I planned on leaving early due to the fact that me and my sisters had a lunch date today. We haven't hung out since Dave's party, so we decided to catch up with each other.

"Hey Amb. You okay today?" Taevon asked as he walked in.
"Yeah, i'm good. How about you?"
"Girl tired as hell. I think I drank too much last night." He replied plopping down in a salon chair.
"Aww hell. You better get it together before your clients get here."

"Oh, you know I am miss mama's. I gotta gets my coint sick or not." Tae said walking to his station.
"I know thats right."

I love that I have a bond with all my employees. They make my work days even better.

12:56 p.m

"Alrightly my love, you're all done

"Alrightly my love, you're all done." I said spinning her around facing the mirror.
"I love it! Thank you so much." She replied smiling.
"No thank you."

Once she got up from the chair, I started to clean up my station. I quickly put everything back in its righteous place, and packed up.
"Hey, i'm going to brunch with my sisters. Rochelle you mind locking up?"
"Not at all." She replied with a smile.
"Thanks love. Y'all have a good day, and don't tear the shop up."
Everyone said their goodbyes and I headed for my truck.

I went home to freshen up and change because I felt muggy and sweaty from being in the shop.
As I was getting dressed I heard my phone ringing. I thought it was my sisters because I was a tad bit late but it was Dave.
Incoming call ..