A M B E R 💛

Amber, 29Hi i'm Amber

Amber, 29
Hi i'm Amber. I'm 29 years old. I was born and raised in California, LA but live in Miami,Florida. I'm also a beautician at my own shop at "AMBERS", and have my own fashion line called Amber's Curves for men and women. At my age you'd think i'd be married with a family right? .. WRONG!

I haven't dated in almost four years. YES FOUR!
I honestly don't know what it is about me. Am I too picky? Or am I too ugly? I don't know what the hell it is. I wanna find love, get married, and have kids. But all the dudes I mostly dated were fuckboys and only wanted some cat. Besides this one boy named Darell. He turned out to be gay.

I just don't know why dumb shit always happens to me. But from now on i'm just waiting until god bring the right man my way. I'm not rushing, but I don't know how much longer I can be patient before I sin and go gay.

At least I have my sisters and parents in Miami with me. Its me (oldest), London (middle), Alexis (baby), and Dominique (the baby-baby)

 Its me (oldest), London (middle), Alexis (baby), and Dominique (the baby-baby)

Alexis, 23
This here is my baby sister Alexis a.k.a Penny. She's the sweet and calm one out of the bunch. I love Alexis because she's the one that mostly try to help me with my love situation since she's married.

She got married before me and i'm the oldest, but ain't that how it go now and days? I'm happy for her though and as long as he don't put his hands on her we cool.

She's also a singer. She don't wanna use her voice to make money, which is a stupid idea. But she do record in a studio. Her husband is a big time producer and rapper, so he basically takes care of her. She wanna get a job, but he won't let her UNLESS it has something to do with singing.