||14||

{14; The Grade School Host is the Naughty Type!}

"Welcome to the Ouran Host Club."

The members of the acclaimed Host Club greeted whoever has opened the door, granting the bright light to shine through and the red rose petals to descend out the door.

Today's club activities were a bit different. Rather than the Host Club wearing their normal school uniform, they had the apparel of Arabian style clothing, delineating an Arabian Palace. They were standing--some of them were sitting on the floor with a cushion beneath them--in front of a colorful backdrop that had a beautiful design on it. Tamaki dressed as an Arabian sheik while the rest of the hosts dress as Arabian traders and warriors. Y/n was  wearing a white Middle East Arabian robe that was long sleeved and had golden rhinestones embroidered in the dress. She wore a red hair covering that reached down to where her shoulder length, wavy hair stopped. The material didn't wrap around her brown hair, it just concealed the back of her head.

"Oh, it's just a kid." Hikaru delivered once the individual who opened the door revealed themself.

"Not only that, it's just a boy." Kaoru furthered, the hosts staring at the young boy who was on the floor, looking at the Host Club with a aghast expression.

The young Ouran Academy student was wearing a dark green uniform consisting of short trousers and a double-breasted jacket with lapels, under which is worn a short sleeved, white shirt and black loosely-bowed tie.

"What's wrong, little boy? Did you come to my palace in search of something?" Tamaki asked in his usual smooth voice, slightly bringing his hand out as he was clearly deep into the role of an Arabian king.

The child got back onto his feet, his arms by his sides while his blue-grey eyes gazed at the Host Club. "Um, are you the king of this place?" He searched directly towards Tamaki.

Tamaki's lilac colored eyes widened before they came to a close and a dreamy sigh escaped his mouth.

"Well, are you?" The young student persisted.

"Come closer, lost one." Tamaki voiced evenly and the boy walked closer to him. "What was it that you just called me, little boy?"

"The 'King'?" He repeated, more so questioning his statement.

"Aah, the 'King'!" Tamaki sighed cogently, bringing the back of his hand to his head while he brought the other hand to his slightly exposed chest. "Yes, I'm the king of the Ouran Host Club! Long live the host king!" He extended his arms out, indisputable stars in his eyes, and he had a very small, child-like smile on his lips.

"I'm an elementary fifth year, Shiro Takaoji!" The boy introduced and pointed his index finger at Tamaki, who now had his hands on his cheeks. "I want the Host Club King to take me on as an apprentice!"