||51||

{51; Spies and Lectures!}

Haruhi stood behind the group of seven males, sweat dropping as her shoulders slouched. "I really don't think we should be spying on them."

"Shh!" Ranka hushed and pushed his sunglasses up the bridge of his nose. "I'm here because your sister decided not to tell me about this date and I'm her father, I should have the right to know. Does Y/n not trust me?"

The Host Club and Ranka were positioned at the back of a utility pole, across the street from the café Y/n and Minato were in, staring through the window from afar.

"Why didn't Y/n-Chan want to tell us?" Honey questioned as he held his pink stuffed bunny, Usa-Chan, making Mori let out a hum as to say that he didn't understand why either.

Hikaru crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't know, but the boss isn't handling it very well." He pointed his thumb over his shoulder at the blond haired male who was crouching down in front of a shop, a glum aura surrounding him.

Haruhi exhaled heavily, her back becoming hunched while her arms laid limply by her sides, reviewing the previous eight minutes before she was dragged to surveillance Y/n's date.

•Flashback•

It has been approximately five minutes since Y/n left the apartment for her date with Minato. Haruhi was currently doing laundry so she could keep herself busy.

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door, making Haruhi raise an eyebrow and leave behind the laundry she was doing as she walked towards the entrance to her accommodation. She opened the door, revealing six familiar male high schoolers.

"Hi, Haruhi!" Tamaki greeted with a wide smile, the rest of the Host Club standing behind him as Honey and the twins grinned.

"Uh, hey?" Haruhi uttered halfheartedly. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you guys doing here?"

"Haruhi, who's at the door?" Ranka departed from his bedroom and advanced to where his daughter stood, catching sight of the Host Club. "Oh. Hello, boys." He displayed a closed eyed smile. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're here because we want to spend some time with Haru-Chan and Y/n-Chan!" Honey smiled brightly.