||68||

{68; The Host Club Declares Dissolution!}

It was an exceptionally busy day at the prestigious school of Ouran Academy. It was the morning before the forty-third Ouran Fair and everyone was preparing for the opening ceremony. There were men present at the academy wearing olive-green employed attires who were transferring furniture around outside of the school and they were even undergoing construction. The working men were given the assistance and instructions from the students who attended Ouran Academy.

"Oh, and those go in the central building's main salon, okay?" Kaoru directed one of the men wearing the olive-green uniforms, who was holding a sizable cardboard box filled with items inside.

"Alright." The man complied with a small nod of his head, a smile on his lips as he advanced his way towards the direction Kaoru has shared with him.

"Hey, be careful with that." The youngest Hitachiin brother called out to another hired male once he turned his gaze towards him.

"Uhh. Aren't school fairs meant, to be, I don't know, more about students proudly showcasing unique things they've made by hand?" Haruhi questioned with slouched shoulders, standing beside Y/n, who was standing next to Kyoya.

The raven haired male was currently writing notes down in his small, brown, leather journal. "Perhaps for a mere average school, yes." Kyoya remarked, closing his notebook and fastening the button-clip to keep it secured. "But at Ouran, the emphasis is on planning and leadership skills. Keep in mind, most of our students are being groomed into positions of leadership, so they're required to showcase a talent for upward mobility not arts-and-crafts."

Y/n hums in a thoughtful and comprehensive manner while Haruhi released a small sound of understanding.

Suddenly, the sound of a horse neighing along with something heavy rolling on the stoned ground caught both Y/n and Haruhi's attention, making them glance over to the right. They immediately caught sight of Hikaru and Mori sitting on the coach area of a carriage while Tamaki and Honey sat in the carriage.

"Whoa, whoa." Hikaru let out with a small smile as he controlled the reins that were attached to the two horses.

"Nicely done. You handle the reins like a pro." Mori endorsed with a faint, yet proud, smile.

"Haru-Chan! Y/n-Chan!" Honey greeted cheerfully, using one of Usa-Chan's short arms to wave at them.

"Climb on board." Tamaki summoned, holding out his hand before excitedly moving his hands above his head, Honey reciprocating the blond haired males actions but with one hand since his other one was occupied with his stuffed bunny. "We're rehearsing for the big Ouran Fair parade."