||58||

{58; Y/n's Rough Week!}

Y/n and Haruhi walked through the corridors of Ouran Academy, making their way to their classroom due to it being a Tuesday morning.

Once the two siblings entered class 1-A, they approached their desks and encountered two auburn haired identical brothers.

"Good morning Y/n and Haruhi!" The Hitachiin twins greeted with a grin, holding up either of their hands in a motionless wave as they stood near their desks.

"Good morning, guys." Haruhi acknowledged their presence as she sat down on the chair at her desk.

"Yeah, morning." Y/n replicated as she sat down on the chair at her desk, but once she said her greeting her throat endured irritation and scorched in sensitivity. She has been undergoing this sore throat ever since she woke up that morning.

She cleared her throat covertly, endeavoring to avoid gaining the attention of others. 'I hope I'm not getting sick...' She prospected as she slumped her shoulders, experiencing her energy being extracted from her body.

"Hey Y/n, are you alright?" Hikaru examined while leaning against Haruhi's desk, facing the wavy haired teenager.

"Yeah." Y/n replied, turning her gaze to the first born child of the Hitachiin family. "Why?"

"Well, your voice sounds kind of hoarse and dry." Kaoru pointed out, moving to stand beside his brother with his hands in his pockets. "Have you drank any water today yet?"

Y/n parted her lips, about to respond to his question, but was interrupted by their teacher walking into the classroom.

"Good morning everyone, please take your seats and take out your notebooks." The educator began with a small smile, proceeding towards the front of the class. "And let's get started."

- - - -

As the day went on, Y/n felt herself become worse as time progressed. The school day eventually ended, the Host Club member's existence being present in music room three, discussing upcoming themes for the club.

Instead of the sky's blue animation, it was now a sunset orange-yellow shade. The hosts sat at a table that had a white tablecloth over the wooden surface, a cup of tea in front of each member--Y/n was situated in between Haruhi and Honey.

"Oh, I know! We should do a royalty theme!" Tamaki suggested with a glittering smile as he raised his index finger upwards.

"Yes, but what would the choice of clothing be?" Kyoya inquired, the pads of his fingers pressing down onto the keyboard to his laptop.

"Clothes of royalty, of course." Tamaki answered in an obvious tone. "I will be the king and Haruhi will be my queen." He clasped his hands together in a heavenly manner, fawning over the image of Haruhi in a queen's attire in his mind.